Baby boy's names, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies love loads of these names! Gonna make a list and hope that my OH likes one of them (he must like one surely) xxxx

Hi, my little boy is called Hugo :) we struggled too with boys names as wanted something unusual but not too "out there" xx

I had 2 girls then a boy. My husband wanted Harrison each time and I kept saying no because I thought it was a ridiculous name! When he was born he was 10lb 10oz and I felt he could carry off the name so that's what we called him. This was 18 years ago, and back then Harrison was really unusual...not so much now, but it suits him and I love the name. Have a few to choose from and decide when you meet him! Congratulations by the way! Xxx

my husband chose our first son's name which is Alfie. He hated my chosen names which were Damian or George.

i was then told by his sister i could not have George as this is the name she has chosen "if she ever" has another baby. She has 2 girls of 11 and 9, and her husband has had a vasectomy and then a reversal. Which has made me really angry as she is not even trying for another baby.

I have always loved the name George even had this chosen before i met my husband.

I'm now pregnant with our 2nd son who will be called George :D 3 weeks till he arrives and i can't wait xx

I'm all for something slightly different. I have a Morgan.. But a girl! But that could be either..
I'd like another one next year, and think Ethan, roman, Jude, and Finlay would be good choices. Although Id love another pink one, and to call her willow.. Or sienna, or both if twins!

I have always loved the name George even had this chosen before i met my husband.

I'm now pregnant with our 2nd son who will be called George :D 3 weeks till he arrives and i can't wait xx

I love the name George. Hubby and I wanted it for our son, many years ago, but people put us off.

My little boys names Logan,
I love Tobias, Theo, Jenson & Zachary.
Oohhh just saying it makes me broody!
<3

Im only 6 weeks pregnant with my third! Shush... Lol but if it's a boy it will be called theo it's the only boys name we have ever agreed on I love Jude as well but husband doesn't we already have a lily and Sophie... X

My son is called Sunni but I love The name Cooper. Good luck x

Oh I'm soooo broody!!! I have three boys, my youngest has just turned 4yrs and I NEED another baby!!! (No chance of that though :(, hubby been snipped!).

Any how I have:
Jon-Louis Joseph
Luca Matthew and
Jacques Olivier.

My husband's surname is Italian but he is French. I adore my chosen names and couldn't use anything I didn't adore. Good luck!!

In my family we have
Nathan
Michael
Craig
Jacob
Thomas
tobias
Aaron
Kieran
Daniel
Dylan
conor
Sean

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

My boy is William George xx

I have a baby George! It's actually my husbands family tradition and all the men on his side are called George &#128563; sooo, my baby Georgie is actually George the 6th, my little king &#128522; xx

I always think of george off peppa pig when I hear it, hes awesome! Needs his own show haha or heathers son off eastenders. Hes always going to get georgie porgie pudding and pie sang at him if you use it! Not trying to be negative or offend anyone with a child already named george, I got ' kay saraaa saraaa' sang at me alot when I was younger and it did my nut in!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

I have a baby George! It's actually my husbands family tradition and all the men on his side are called George &#128563; sooo, my baby Georgie is actually George the 6th, my little king &#128522; xx

Aww that is so sweet!! My brother is George, my dad is Dad is David George, his dads middle name was George so it's in our family too ;-) sweet name xx

I love the name George (thankfully!!) xx

I have a Teddy and a Zachary. Although Zachary is becoming quite popular!

I have always loved George, since I was young watching the cartoon "sharky & George" so both my sons names will fit " Alfie & George" in the the theme music. So they have there theme music already lol xx

Latest posts

Back