Babyliss Pro Satin Smooth - Double Wax Warmer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~ Fickle Feet ~

Reaction score
Does anyone have this wax heater?

Buy Double Wax Warmer from Beauty Express

Are there any others you would recommend?

Is there any advantage to having one double heater over having 2 single heaters?

xx :hug: xx

It looks very small.

I don't like double heaters because if one side breaks, that's the whole thing that has to be chucked.

I have never had a double heater but have seen pictures of a few geeks that do have them so thought it might be something to look into!

I have 2 of them. My first one I got over a year ago and have had no problems with it at all... I really like it. I have had no problems fitting any cans into it. It heats up very well. I only purchased a second one because I needed the extra wax pots.

My friend had this heater and found it to be too small to keep the wax at an even temp,
i have a professional berins double wax heater and each side has independent controls so you can just use one side at a time if you wanted to,
it is the bees knees (a few waxing geeks have the same one)

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh, mine stays perfect temperature. It does seem there were a few that had irratic thermostats though. each side of the babyliss is independantly controlled too.

My friend had this heater and found it to be too small to keep the wax at an even temp,
i have a professional berins double wax heater and each side has independent controls so you can just use one side at a time if you wanted to,
it is the bees knees (a few waxing geeks have the same one)

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh, mine stays perfect temperature. It does seem there were a few that had irratic thermostats though. each side of the babyliss is independantly controlled too.

I have absolutely no problems with my thermostats either. I have honey wax, hard wax, and cream wax in my heaters and all are set at their own temperature, and no problems at all.

I like the Hive heaters. Dear enough to be reliable but cheap enough to not cry over when they die.

I have one of these and I think it's fine for the money, I have other 1000ml wax heaters as well as I have a variety of waxes on the go.

I see, my mate must have had a dodgy one then, cheers kate :hug:

I have recently bought one and so far I love it!

I have tried out 2 different sized pots of wax and they both fitted fine, but you also have 2 removable tubs anyway. The temperature is great, no problems there. It has 2 seperate thermostats to I can have both hot and warm wax on the go at different settings.

I would definitely recommend it.:hug:

I have this one and i love it. I have warm and hot wax in mine and its been great

Forgot to add, if you are going to buy one Econo-Med have a special offer on at the moment. As far as I can see it's cheaper than anywhere else.
Econo-med HEATERS

I have 4 1000cc heater, I have used a double heater however with the volume of wax that I get through it was not suitable for my needs. Hive do a very good range of inexpensive heater and there guarantee is second to none and they have a very good reputation in the industry.

I do think that have a place in the market and the industry and there are many out there that are very good and not too expensive as well. It is worth shopping around. Cheap may not mean rubbish like expensive might mean top dollar. They all have pros and cons but you need to ultimately think of your budget and then what is available to you.

You may want to check out gmex as there are bound to be offers on with the waxing companies out there and some with money off or vat free.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back