The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
i started this yesterday...
Hope I can last the 30 days !

Really going to try and stick with it x
Good luck everyone xx

Me too! How did you find it today? X

Fab! Well done! It wasn't too bad!

I'm enjoying the soreness! How are you finding it? x

Hi
i started this yesterday...
Hope I can last the 30 days !

Really going to try and stick with it x
Good luck everyone xx

Yay! Good luck! Xx
I've tried before but never got passed day 7...this time I'm 100% determined to kick Jillian's butt!

Can someone explain what it is please xx

Explain please :)

Sounds like Gillian Michael's 30 day shred get fit burn fat program. You can download the videos from iTunes (I think that's where I got mine 3-4 years ago) or down load from her website??

Fab! Well done! It wasn't too bad!

I'm enjoying the soreness! How are you finding it? x

I'm def not in as much pain as I was after day 1 and the workouts seem to be going quicker which is brilliant! Although I am getting increasingly annoyed with what a lazy madam Jillian is, she spends 90% of the DVD chatting!

Lol. I only found out about Jillian by chance a few months ago and only recently got round to trying the shred, yoga and bum vids. Wowzers that girl is good, 100% better than Davina (sorry Davina!) Couldn't walk for next 3 days but at least it's doing something!! I'm raring to get bk to it now, far better than paying for the gym and so motivational. Roll on the bikini body!! :D

I started this at a stupid time, right before holiday! I've done a few days but I will probably restart when I get back from holiday as I doubt I'll be doing much exercise over the next week.

Yay! Good luck! Xx
I've tried before but never got passed day 7...this time I'm 100% determined to kick Jillian's butt!

Thank you...
Day 3 ... Done
Doing it with 2kg weights .. Felt it today !
Keep me posted, I usually give up after a while when on new thing but really trying .. Xx

I forgot to log...Day 4 DONE!

Wohooo!

I'm def not in as much pain as I was after day 1 and the workouts seem to be going quicker which is brilliant! Although I am getting increasingly annoyed with what a lazy madam Jillian is, she spends 90% of the DVD chatting!

I put her on mute and listen to music...the repetitiveness of her talking would drive me mad!

I didn't manage to do it yesterday as I had a manic day at work but apparently we're supposed to have at least 1 rest day per level so that'll be mine. Day 4 done today and I powered straight through :D

Day 4 done...... But as I'm also doing clean/lean eating I'm sure my clothes felt looser today 😇.
Not even craving anything 'bad' which is a first for me x
Has anyone had good results yet? X

I'm so full of flu...I couldn't do today! I hope it goes away quickly so that I don't have to start again

I'm so full of flu...I couldn't do today! I hope it goes away quickly so that I don't have to start again

Oh no that's pants- hope you feel better soon x

Hope you feel better soon!

Day 5 in the bag for me today, am still hating circuit 1 but am steaming through 2 and 3 now.

Starting to wonder what to do this week as I am due to do day 10 on Thursday but I'm having a minor op first thing in the morning - do you think it'd be ok to double up one day as I'm actually looking forward to moving on to level 2 and don't want to push it back?

Day 6 .... BOOM, done !

Hope you feel better soon!

Day 5 in the bag for me today, am still hating circuit 1 but am steaming through 2 and 3 now.

Starting to wonder what to do this week as I am due to do day 10 on Thursday but I'm having a minor op first thing in the morning - do you think it'd be ok to double up one day as I'm actually looking forward to moving on to level 2 and don't want to push it back?

I'm sure missing one day will be fine or you could start level 2 the day before that 'boost' will work you a bit harder then you can pick it up afterwards

Thanks for the well wishes Xx

I'm sooooo jealous that you guys are cracking on!

I'm still full of flu...I wish it would hurry up and go so I can catch up with you all.

Latest posts

Back