Back Wax-speckels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailquueen

Reaction score
Can you help.i have had a new male client.He had a back wax,after 3 or more phone calls with questions.Since them he has rung 3 more times asking all sorts.Now he has left a voice mail.he wants another wax,but his back is specked?Any advice before i ring him a again.

Specked ? As in freckles ?

He just said it was speckled? he is very pale no moles or freckels.

Does he mean spotty

Is this before you've even waxed him? Or have you already waxed him?

If he means like little red dots that appear straight after a wax this is common. On men's backs I use everything in Tea Tree which really helps to minimise this and help stop spots afterwards.

he might be talking about ingrown hairs! i had a client once that had them all over his back, and they used to bleed pretty badly, so i sent him to his gp as some looked infected. they soon cleared up with meds....i also think his skin reacted to the afterwax

Ive sorted it.He had the back wax 3 weeks ago,and keeps ringing with questions,worry about the smallest things.So i rang him back after he had left the voice mail.I like to ring back clients within 2 hours,if i not avalabile.He then said all was ok,he had a bath & all the speckles had gone?Is it me ,or do i just get the wired ones.Thanks all.

Did you actually perform the wax on him ? If so, did you give him aftercare advice ?

If you didn't perform the wax, why is he calling you for answers ??

Seeing as I still can't figure out by what he means by he had a "speckled" back, I'm glad it's all sorted :eek:

M.

I'm thinking same here by what he means by he had a "speckled" back, but it's all sorted ...but i did have a thought...after waxing your always gonna get derbris(fluff,material colouring) stuck to the skin ie if you wear something black or maybe he showered and applied shower gel that irritated the skin.

Mmm Hmmm!!! Sounds like he just wants to talk body parts to me. Keep the calls short and to the point. If he keeps calling with his 'speckles', maybe you should suggest that waxing isn't for him.

Men can break out on their chests and back the first couple of times of being waxed. The spots usually have white heads (sebum) and exfoliating is the way to go. If it persists, it could be Folliculitis and he needs to go to his GP. xxx

Latest posts

Back