Beachneck returns

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just got off the phone a few hours ago from Tom Bachik. I can finally post the news item that he is officially back with CND (signing on the dotted line whilst I type).

I wish him the best of luck as I am sure you all do... er... well everyone except for the mysterious 'I work for Orly and live in Spain' (my butt cheek) 'guppyfarm' (whom actually lives in California, works for a law firm, and if my sources are right... owns part of a nail company that isn't Orly :twisted: ).

Anyhooo.... I for one am freaking glad that saga can be considered finished.

I can honestly say wish all parties (save guppyhead) the best in their endeavours.

nJoy

Hi Sam

Finally, yes - I've done it - I'm here wiggling around the wonderful world of web! Beats the TV by about a million miles of Radical French Tips.

This is great news. Tom is fantastic, inspirational and an amazing nail bloke, but is he a geek? That's what I want to know? More like a nerd to me but I think it's the best news.

Oooh! I think that is really exciting! After hearing so much about him it will be really nice to know that he is back with Creative! (Will we get chance to meet him? You should move him to the Leeds offices!)

Thats brill news !!!!!!
Nice end to a sad saga xxxxx

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Amzaing how things work out right in the end!!

Welcome back Tom ... well I never felt you really had left. :D

Love ya to bits!!!

Mandini said:
Hi Sam

Finally, yes - I've done it - I'm here wiggling around the wonderful world of web! Beats the TV by about a million miles of Radical French Tips.

This is great news. Tom is fantastic, inspirational and an amazing nail bloke, but is he a geek? That's what I want to know? More like a nerd to me but I think it's the best news.

Bout time you roll into these parts missy.
Tom is a nerd and according to his rating on his profile here... he is a 'wannabe geek'.

Please be sure that you leave no Speedbond behind as you cruise through the site. Bob has now taken cover. :p

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 pieces of great news :D
1st ; the luuuuvly tom is back among us 8)
2nd my lovely partner in crime at fashion wk amanda reevell is at last a geek :fire:
good times ahead!
lol liza xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back