Wanna lil one to one time with Gigi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well, though we are slaying Beautytechs left butt cheek on the fund raising frontier... things have lulled a touch. Seems to me that the answer is....

Another super duper Incentive

Thats right folks. We have an offer you simply can not refuse.

Gigi has kindly offered up two six hour training sessions at the Hacienda Del Rouseo in beautiful sunny Spain.

All you have to do is:

1- Win*
2- Be responsible to get yourself to AND from Alicante airport where transportation will be provided by Gigi's taxi service (to and from the airport).
3- B&B will be provided to the winner FOC and the 2 six hour sessions over a course of 3 days and 3 nights.
4- You must be a professional nail technician to qualify (any system).
5- You must own a brush. Why are you even considering this offer if you dint even have a brush anyway?
6- You can cover damn near anything nail enhancement related during your sessions (Wraps, Gel, L&P, Natural Nail Care, Theory, whatever really).
7- No worry about a model or anything like that... that will be sorted.
8- You must be a nice person
9- You should have a sense of humour.
10- The date for this event will be worked out with the winner and Gigi for the most convenient time for both parties.

Flights are really freaking cheap right after the holidays... go check for yourself (ie Easyjet, Jet 2, BMI, etc...) you could also just swim.

* Here is the scoop to win:
I will take all Breast Cancer Raffle Tickets purchased (and paid for) between now and Sunday, December 5th at 6pm GMT and I will randomly choose 1 winner. That winner will... um, win (duh). All tickets purchased will still be in the main raffle draw so even if you dont win this prize, you can still win the others!

This is a once in a lifetime fantastic opportunity for training. For a silly 50pence you could get 2 days of training in Spain. However we all know that you will buy far more than that. Why? The more you buy the greater your chance of winning. Remember that 100% of the donations go to fight Breast Cancer and that my friends is a kick butt cheek thing.

Thanks to Gigi for offering such a superb gift.

nJoy

Come on guys this one can't be missed..........
Speaking from expirience here , I have had 4 days training at the Hacienda Del Rouseo ...............Which I will never forget and it was the best training I have ever had...and the best company too.............and then back home,moved on to my Masters which I passed with flying colours !!!!! Thanks Gigi xxxxx

But yes you have to have a sense of humour, because you will have such a laugh....and learn so much whilst enjoying yourself too xxxxx

So get clicking and ticketing guys, because we want to keep those puppies safe now dont we xxxxx

P.S. Did I mention the swimming pool ????

Wooooo Hooooo!!!!
Count me in Sam .... I just bought some more
:wink2:

Sam, I'm a bit worried about your recent thing for butt cheeks:wink2:.

Fabby prize though!

Would've loved to have had a go, but then realised on reading number 8, i am unable to enter ;)

OMG I have got to buy more tickets now!! what a fantastic prize! (i am a nice person and i dont eat much!! LOL)

suey said:
Would've loved to have had a go, but then realised on reading number 8, i am unable to enter ;)
Oh how funny are you??????????
I had to go back and re-read no 8!!!!!!!

Pay pal is down :sad: ....arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WOW! im sure i could get over my fear :Scared: of flying for 1 to 1 training with Gigi.
x galaxy x

wow what a fantastic prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab Freak said:
Pay pal is down :sad: ....arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhaaaa - it's working again...bought some more... fingers crossed

What a fab idea and this should really boost sales........I mean Gigi :biggrin: Who better to do a one to one with.

are we all eligable for this????:biggrin:

Wow, im off to go and get some more.......

Stop with all the tempting offers!!! I've just spent Seanny's weekend beer money on more tickets! :wink2:

Just bought mine. I never win anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, I always have a go.

just bought mine... might have been better if I lived in England... cost more in tolls and petrol on the motorway than a bargain flight lol :lol: but well worth it for a chance of some 1-2-1 with Gigi.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm keeping all 20 fingers crossed. I would LOOOOOOVE to win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll fly from Canada no problem!! :cool: :cool:

You have no idea how I would LOve to win!!!! (sorrry, I'm repeating myself)

2 days nail training.................... in the sun .................... with Gigi ..................... heaven!!!!!!!

Ok Ok, I bought some more!

I was waiting 'til I got paid, but then found out my bosses daughter is going to shave all her hair off for Macmillan Cancer Research so when I got paid I sponsored her instead of getting more raffle tickets.
The chance of a sesh with Gigi - hello Credit card!

All in a good cause!

Latest posts

Back