Wanna lil one to one time with Gigi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... this sounds soooooo fab, Time with Gigi, But I would never be allowed to go...:sad:

Could you do something similar for someone to win in this country???

Heck, I think I would pay for tickets to get to spend some time with Sam, or even with Ruth Fordham or Liza Smith or other great geeks (really good for competition advice, etc!!!!) I bet all of these people could share some great knowledge... and there are a lot of us who would cherish any prime time with such experienced nail geeks...

Pleeaase :biggrin:

Sue x

Just brought some more :biggrin:
Got everything crossed

me too :) I have just got back from a very harrowing few days moving my mum's belongings from her home to mine after having to sell hers ... she lost her battle with cancer only a few months ago and it hurts so bad .. I miss her terribly .. this last few days have been harder than I ever imagined .. I am putting all her treasures around my house and keep touching them and smelling her clothes .. I miss her so damn much .. tears streaming now as I type :( This disease is a terrible thing for all concerned and my mum always gave to research and I will make sure that I do the same. Didn't mean to depress anyone but this is such a good cause.
On the upside .. with this competition I can donate to research and have the added bonus of hoping that I can be winging my way to Spain in the near future .. Gigi I would love to win and have some quality time with you .. I can only dream of being as good as you ;)

*Jo* said:
me too :) I have just got back from a very harrowing few days moving my mum's belongings from her home to mine after having to sell hers ... she lost her battle with cancer only a few months ago and it hurts so bad .. I miss her terribly .. this last few days have been harder than I ever imagined .. I am putting all her treasures around my house and keep touching them and smelling her clothes .. I miss her so damn much .. tears streaming now as I type :( This disease is a terrible thing for all concerned and my mum always gave to research and I will make sure that I do the same. Didn't mean to depress anyone but this is such a good cause.
On the upside .. with this competition I can donate to research and have the added bonus of hoping that I can be winging my way to Spain in the near future .. Gigi I would love to win and have some quality time with you .. I can only dream of being as good as you ;)

Oh Jo bless you my darling I am crying now also, if there is anything I can do I am only an email away babe .............to cheer you up for now this is what I am going to do when I get in from work tonite I am going to buy some more tickets and if mine is drawn then you go to Spain babe have some quality time with Gigi OK so keep everything crossed I will be.

And for all you other guys get buying those tickets the 3 days with Gigi will be the best training days of your life she is the best she is a fantastic teacher and one of the most fabaroony peeps I know :) look at me I went to spain just plain old Dawnie and came back Mater Dawnie lol .

Good luck guys.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawnie said:
Oh Jo bless you my darling I am crying now also, if there is anything I can do I am only an email away babe .............to cheer you up for now this is what I am going to do when I get in from work tonite I am going to buy some more tickets and if mine is drawn then you go to Spain babe have some quality time with Gigi OK so keep everything crossed I will be.

And for all you other guys get buying those tickets the 3 days with Gigi will be the best training days of your life she is the best she is a fantastic teacher and one of the most fabaroony peeps I know :) look at me I went to spain just plain old Dawnie and came back Master Dawnie lol .

Good luck guys.

how lovely is that Jo??? Dawnie what a wonderful offer!!! - but then that's Dawnie for you! :hug:

*Jo* said:
i know everything is so so raw at the moment, i have been where you are.
take each day as it comes and i found talking about my mum helped...alot of your friends will be brilliant some wont know what to say to you..you come on here and you type what you are feeling alot of us have gone through what you are going through now, and we are all here to listen.
you will be angry, hurt, upset these feelings wont go away but you will get stronger each day to deal with them.
i have been through it but even i dont know what words to say to offer you comfort just that we are all here for you.
my fingers are crossed for you to get to spain the time away would be a tonic.
keep strong hun :hug:

Help!!!..Just tried to buy some more tickets tonight and Paypal icon is not there!

Must have been a`blip´..Paypal is back working again! Go for it Geeks!

Hi
Have bought some tickets - this is just what I need with my masters qualification day looming in May next year with Liza Smith - and it would be great to see Gigi again. Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the big draw for this wonderful prize!!!

Love to all

Dawnie said:

And for all you other guys get buying those tickets the 3 days with Gigi will be the best training days of your life she is the best she is a fantastic teacher and one of the most fabaroony peeps I know :) look at me I went to spain just plain old Dawnie and came back Mater Dawnie lol .

Good luck guys.

Oh yes Dawnie thats a brill thought and fab gesture trust you to think of this, but then nothing surpises me with you, thats why I love ya babe xxx, so fab is this, that I will do the same............. I just got some tickets and there are for *JO*, because I think a one to one with Gigi would just hit the spot me thinks !!!!!!!!!
Just bring us back a stuffed donkey lol..............me and Dawnie will have shared custody over it and will give it a good home..............
So good luck babe, lets hope you do it xxxxx

Jo...When I originally bought tickets, I was in such a rush I forgot to change the *1* icon, so I only bought one ticket.

I was fully inteding on buying more but Pay pal wasn't working.

..anyway, i've just bought 10 more for you..if I win I would want you to go..

I have lost my Dad (7 years tomorrow) and I know how you feel.

Thinking of you..

FIngers crossed you win..

Debs xx

*Jo* I would also like to donate the prize of a 0ne to one with Geeg to you if I win :wink2:
I think you deserve it more than I do at the Moment, So lets keep everything crossed that we get it.

OH MY! When Dawnie and Joanne left their replies I didnt want to make a big thing of it coz I didnt want you wonderful people thinking that I was only after the prize and sympathy ... so I pm'd Dawn and Joanne ... Dawn just pm'd me prompting me to read this thread again ... I can't believe it ... well I can because this site is made up of the most beautiful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting or talking to or reading :)

Thankyou so much for your donations .. both to this wonderful cause and the prize, should you win, for me to have :) My mum had great faith in humanity and was the most genuine kind caring person I have ever met ... she was everything that I aspire to being. THis last week has been spent mainly placing her belongings around me and although I have and probably will continue to shed many tears I also feel her everywhere. She was such a strong lady right to the end and I was not ... I was so scared of losing her .. but towards the end I felt her strength pass to me and she told the Macmillan nurse that she was ok to go now as she knew I would be fine at last. and I will - for her.
Even if this prize time with Gigi evades me then I am going to book lots of courses and go for my masters with Creative and try and be the best damn nail technician I can :) Samantha has already placed faith in me and I will not let her down :)
Once again Thank you everyone and if our donations help to save just one person then it will be worth it.

I hope you all have a truly great and peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year xxxxx

Get ready for the announcement. 15 minutes ;)

All right... didnt take that long. :)

The winner is:

Glorsclaws
;)

Congrats all.

Wow!! congratulations Gloria!!!!! :D

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :WELL DONE YOU GONNA LOVE IT XXXXX

Congratulations !!! You'll have a fab time :hug:

x

Couldn't have gone to a nicer gal, well done Glo, have a wicked time hun xxxx

Well done,
Have fun!!