Wanna lil one to one time with Gigi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS xxx :biggrin:

:eek: :eek: :eek: O. M.G. !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am about this.... I have had a really naff time of things lately in more ways than one, and those who know me will know how much I need this ... as does my brush 'blob'
Havent been out of old blighty for a few years now either so I am going to love everything about this... nails AND sun ... and I finally get to meet Gigi :biggrin:
Hola Geeg ... get the kettle on
:rolleyes:

p.s you can tell how excited I am, I just had to go back and reread before posting this ... just to make sure it was really me :o

Wow Glo, that's fantastic ......... not at all jealous!!! Have a fab time.

Well Done Glo,Have an absolutely brilliant time.:hug:

Hi Welsh Geek - why wouldn't use the prize?

Cathy

Well Glo it couldn't have gone to a nicer person :D
Have fun in the sun :hug:

Congratulations Gloria .... have a wonderful time :) xxx

Congratulations!!!! Have a great time and remember to tell us all how you get on and don't forget your sunscreen.

Cathy

Have a fab time in Spain - I was there in the summer and where Gigi lives is lovely. Have a great time.

Best wishes

Well done Gloria you will love it babe and make sure you leave my room tidy :)

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glors

congratulations hun you deserve this enjoy and let us all know how you get on

lucia
x

This sounds wonderful. However, for those of us that aren't lucky enough to win, does Gigi run these courses in Spain that we could pay to do? Where in Spain is it?

Congratulations and well done Gloria. Lady Luck must have been smiling on you yesterday. Looking forward to seeing the pics!!!

Glo.....what can I say....sorry my text message was void of enthusiasm but i cant walk and text at the same time!!! :o (its an age thang!!!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
This chance is soo fab for you and NOONE deserves it more than you. You have a brilliant talent and flair for nails and you are soooo luvvvly too!
(any room in yer case luv????)
Have fun out there and get over to my lickle tiny weeny nail room asap!!!!! I need to know all about it!
Luv Ya stacks!
xxx

well done you sounds like this is just what you need.
hugs
joanne

Well done Glo - I'm over the moon for you! Send us a postcard!!! ;)

congatulationshope you have a great time

Congrats, Bet you'll have a fabulous time....
L:ucky thing!!!!! :wink2:

Sue x

How The Hell Did I Miss This Then ? Now I Know I Definatly Need New Glasses.
congratulations Glor !!!!!
Dawn X

Well Done Gloria - way to go!

Have fun in the Sun.

Jen

Latest posts

Back