Beauty uk at the nec in april?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i've just read that, i agree i think the score sheets are really important so you can see where you were marked down and what to improve on!!!!
Yes I agree too, score sheets help you see where you have to improve.

I wonder why this is it odviously isn't a time issue as they do it at the national nail comp think i'll try and pm or e-mail the lady that answered this thread think she is todo with the organising of the comp what do you thimk??

I think they are restricting it to top 10 to speed things up and those that want to can enter as many competitions as possible. I may be wrong but that is my guess x

It would be great for the salon nails section to be reflected in the time to complete the set (like 1.5 hours)

In this comp, the salon nail category, in 1.5 hours you have to creat a fantastic set of salon nails using any system.

Its the same time for salon Nail art challenge.

Only the Top Techs competitors have 2.5 hrs to complete.

It would be great for the salon nails section to be reflected in the time to complete the set (like 1.5 hours)

I would really struggle with that, I need to knock at least 15 mins off my full set time to be inside 1.5 hours......

I have bit the bullet and will be entering the photographic comp :irked:

YAY me to looking forward to never done one before what a good thing ay?? i have like a thousand things running through my head, i use to worship James Bon when i was a young whipper snapper lol

Hi yes there is a Trade Show at the Birmingham NEC on the 13th-14th April 2008. For tickets go to : BeautyServe.com :: The world of professional beauty, nails, tanning & complementary therapies at your fingertips.
for full details... If this link dont work then put in BeautyUk within Google and you should then find all the links. (No spaces between BeautyUK) :lol:
-~-

hey geeks I hope someone can help.

I won't be able to make excel in Feb, bit gutted as I was hoping to make this one but some thing always comes up!!.

I had a leaflet in last months scratch about a show coming up in April at the NEC, but I've lost the leaflet with the website... so I was wondering if any of you know who will be showing there? any information would be really fab xx

cheers geeks x

Latest posts

Back