Benidorm...... The TV Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
Who loves it?

Have to say us mancs are soooooo not that bad lol! Why do they impersonate us on these shows like thickos lol!

However I do wonder if Benidorm is really as bad as portrayed. I have never been as I tend to holiday in bizarre places or places we own apartments unless its for a laugh - so is benidorm a good place to go for a laugh.

Also wondering if Benidorms tourism has increased since this started lol!:eek:

I'm just wetting myself laughing at the bloke on the tall bike :lol:

Hi Gotta love it tho it's hilarious, we are supposed to be going next year so not sure what to expect haha :)

Benidorm the programme is...brilliant..!! Benidorm the place...well lets put it this way 'The best way to see it is through a car rear view mirror on the way...OUT!! XX

Me. my bf, my son and my mum and step-dad had a couple of nights there earlier on this year...me and bf had our own apartment and my parents and son had another one....me and bf was put on the very top floor apartment! :eek: now im a village girl really at heart...cities and high rises arent really my scene but I have to say after getting over the initial 'oh my god were on the top floor' shock...I absolutely loved it...this is going to sound VERY sad lol but sitting on the balcony and looking out was amazing...being above all the birds and watching them flying around from a birds eye view was fab!..we were relatively near the front and could see the sea through the gaps of the high rises lol...we had views all round the apartment.
Benidorm itself is nowhere near as bad as I had thought....the beach is gorgeous and clean....the atmosphere is great...loads of shops to look round in the old town (right down the other end)...we did alot of walking from one end to the other and had very sore feet after a couple of days! The foods ok..the really nice food tends to be quite pricey along the front there.

The nightlife is great...you just have to be careful what clubs and pubs you go in...there are places (altho I think they are a bit further out of the main area) that have live sex shows, strip shows etc! No I didnt go in one lol...we did go and see sticky vicky tho and again that was no where near as bad as I was led to believe.

You just have to take benidorm for what it is and enjoy it!

Have fun im so jealous! I could live there for a few months no probs it was great!

oh id avoid going in the sea...or be very careful...we only walked along the shore once and I lost count how many times I almost stepped on a jelly fish!!

Hi Thanx for that Anna will look forward to it now sounds good, been looking to book in at the hotel where the program is actually recorded in so that's enough for me lol how sad am I even my 14 yr old daughter is excited that we will be staying in that hotel, gonna book it tomorrow looking forward to it now :)

Never been there but love the show. remember when wendy richards was in it?!! LOL

Love the show. The only thing thats puts me off going is my mum and her friends all in their late 70's go twice a year although it is at the beginning and end of summer..xx

That programme cracks me up!

I think the nan is the funniest character....:) Harmless viewing...

I absolutely love it:eek:....at first i thought it would be crass,but i just love Spain,and one day i will go there.

The person that makes me laugh is the entertainer in the neptune bar.

I have not seen the new series yet,so will watch it on itv player.

I should think the scenery there is beautiful,as it has some lovely back drops....but if you want sun sand sea and sex,i think i would give it a go:eek:

I absolutely love it:eek:....at first i thought it would be crass,but i just love Spain,and one day i will go there.

The person that makes me laugh is the entertainer in the neptune bar.

I have not seen the new series yet,so will watch it on itv player.

I should think the scenery there is beautiful,as it has some lovely back drops....but if you want sun sand sea and sex,i think i would give it a go:eek:

We won a holiday to Ibiza when my 1st daughter was 3 months old. We had visions of young drunks, rowdiness and clubs etc (which back then I didnt mind - but not baby appropriate). We ended up in San Antonia Bay opposite San Antonio and we toured all the island. I never knew Ibiza was so beautiful. Zante is the same, and Kefalonia now but the scenery is lush. Suppose we brits are what bring it down lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:!!

benidorm is great...... if you just wana drink drink drink!
its like a spanish blackpool i guess
they have a brill beer fest there in november! :)

benidorm is great...... if you just wana drink drink drink!
its like a spanish blackpool i guess
they have a brill beer fest there in november! :)

You dont have to just drink drink drink! lol
Theres loads to do in the day...terra mitica (theme park), terra natura (wildlife park), mundo mar (sea world), aqualandia (water park)....you can take a boat ride to Calpe, and look out for day trips...the caves of canelobre, falls of algar and theres others....some bus trips are free but you have to watch a bedding demo or similar on the way lol.....if you see a trip to guadalest id recommend....its up in the mountains and the views are breath taking!

I love that programme. Hubby and I were in fits of laughter, particularly when the gay guy said he'd rather drink bleach with a Cillit Bang chaser!! :lol::lol:

I love that programme. Hubby and I were in fits of laughter, particularly when the gay guy said he'd rather drink bleach with a Cillit Bang chaser!! :lol::lol:

PMSL Same here!! Thats got to be the new quote of this year!!

Classic!
xxx

Thats fine Kate, what do you think Gavin & Stacey done for us welsh!! I'm Nessa where ever I go and you know what I look like:eek: Please tell me I'm not that classy??
Gotta say though they are funny, both G&S and Benidorm:hug:

Is anybody else still watching it?

It's got to be the best thing on telly all week :green:

got it on...not a huge fab to be honest but did just wet myself laughing at the "my dad was always down the canal with a bag of kittens" gag....:lol:

Latest posts

Back