Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yah and avoid the huge surcharge in price from exchange rates etc. :)

When I lived in Dubai they shipped to me! Just saying! Try your local facebook pages like 'buy and sell', most areas have them?! maybe you will get someone on there? x

I keep hearing so much about Celeb Elite I really want to try them, how many grams are the prebonded so I know how much to order?

Just marking this thread for future reference, don't mind me! :) x

Has anyone bought hair from Hairextentionaires? X

Apologies for any typos! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiki Hair Extensions by far the best! Balmain is so expensive. I order Kiki hair in and it is amazing, they have Indian, European or Asian. Have something to offer people with all budgets :idea:

I keep hearing so much about Celeb Elite I really want to try them, how many grams are the prebonded so I know how much to order?

there rouchly about 1gram luv x

Lush-us is very good! Xx

I used lush-us on a client for thickness, she is a hairdresser, I'm removing this week and re-fitting with the hair supplier I normally use. The reason I used lush us was because my wholesaler was closed for holiday. When I went to re-colour match her last week she mentioned that this time round the hair felt drier then previously. I usually use Hair Extensions Shop and they are great, bonds last, the elite range is affordable for clients on a budget, I love the temple, European and Russian hair they also offer, the premium hair lasts, I have clients who wear it for 6 months, we remove, rebond and reapply, the stick tips are great, hair is re-usable and the Italian keratin bonds on both nail and stick tips hold well and do not break down easily. Clients tell me they don't loose any bonds and if Amy do its maybe 5 in 6 months.

I like Cinderella it has a big following and if the hair is looked after properly it will last 6+ months and you can re-bond it if you have the time, I don't like the blondes I think they look cheap and synthetic. The bonds are solid.

I have a lot of clients tell me other hairdressers always comment on how lovely the premium hair is and tidy the bonds are. I'm very pleased and will never stray from them. I think companies like lush us are over priced for what you get. I'm interested in the nano rings they now offer and they seem to be offering better ranges of hair so maybe the Brazilian hair is much better but the texture of Brazilian hair isn't suitable for most so I don't understand why it's being used for nano rings. But that's just my opinion.

I'm having great lengths fitted Sunday and considering training with their cold fusion method, but want to see first how the hair, bonds last before I hand over nearly 2k to train with them.

I used lush-us on a client for thickness, she is a hairdresser, I'm removing this week and re-fitting with the hair supplier I normally use. The reason I used lush us was because my wholesaler was closed for holiday. When I went to re-colour match her last week she mentioned that this time round the hair felt drier then previously. I usually use Hair Extensions Shop and they are great, bonds last, the elite range is affordable for clients on a budget, I love the temple, European and Russian hair they also offer, the premium hair lasts, I have clients who wear it for 6 months, we remove, rebond and reapply, the stick tips are great, hair is re-usable and the Italian keratin bonds on both nail and stick tips hold well and do not break down easily. Clients tell me they don't loose any bonds and if Amy do its maybe 5 in 6 months.

I like Cinderella it has a big following and if the hair is looked after properly it will last 6+ months and you can re-bond it if you have the time, I don't like the blondes I think they look cheap and synthetic. The bonds are solid.

I have a lot of clients tell me other hairdressers always comment on how lovely the premium hair is and tidy the bonds are. I'm very pleased and will never stray from them. I think companies like lush us are over priced for what you get. I'm interested in the nano rings they now offer and they seem to be offering better ranges of hair so maybe the Brazilian hair is much better but the texture of Brazilian hair isn't suitable for most so I don't understand why it's being used for nano rings. But that's just my opinion.

I'm having great lengths fitted Sunday and considering training with their cold fusion method, but want to see first how the hair, bonds last before I hand over nearly 2k to train with them.

Can I ask why your not having the hair you usually use on clients fitted if you like the quality? I use Great Lengths but unfortunately I am only trained in classic fusion. I do find the bonds to be excellent and they really do last, the main problem I have is cost!! Most clients just dont (or cant) pay this much hence why I am trying to find a good but more affordable alternative, its just taking so long to hit on the right one! I am sure you will love Great Lengths though they are excellent xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

If you read the last paragraph I'm having (well had today) great lengths as I am considering training in GL but want to try the hair for myself, the bonds etc and this is the only way. So far I'm not blown away, the ends feel pretty rough, odd hairs have split ends and I've found a random purple strand in the hair. I'm actually considering calling the lady and telling her. I use the temple hair my supplier offers and its just as good if not better quality then what GL appears. Time will tell.

Mine would have to be..
1) Sjk
2) Tasha Jacks
3) Balmain or Lush!

Take prices into consideration, many clients can't afford to be paying big money, and have you tried their Luxury hair?

If you read the last paragraph I'm having (well had today) great lengths as I am considering training in GL but want to try the hair for myself, the bonds etc and this is the only way. So far I'm not blown away, the ends feel pretty rough, odd hairs have split ends and I've found a random purple strand in the hair. I'm actually considering calling the lady and telling her. I use the temple hair my supplier offers and its just as good if not better quality then what GL appears. Time will tell.

Really? I would see what the lady that fitted it advises, if not definitely contact Great Lengths direct as all their hair is usually thoroughly checked to prevent things like this. I have never had a problem with the quality of the hair, its the cost that's the problem!! Hope you get sorted xx

I'm aware that great lengths is Indian temple hair but its not just about the actual origin of the hair, great lengths remove the co,our pigmentation from the hair in a very unique way which is unlike any other, this is meant to preserve the hair and the re-colouring process is also meant to be the unique. Hence the quality of the hair, plus the bonding agent they use. I fit and have worn temple and European hair for I re 10 years, along with Racoon. So far I'm seeing nothing different about GL if annoying I'm highly disappointed, the ends are very knotty. Almost as if its not Remy, yet the rest of the hair is beautiful, thick from root to tip. I spoke with the GL lady and told her my concerns, I said I would give it a few days and see what happens. I might call GL myself and see what they think. They cannot advertise and claim to be the best hair when the ends are all tangly.

I'm aware that great lengths is Indian temple hair but its not just about the actual origin of the hair, great lengths remove the co,our pigmentation from the hair in a very unique way which is unlike any other, this is meant to preserve the hair and the re-colouring process is also meant to be the unique. Hence the quality of the hair, plus the bonding agent they use. I fit and have worn temple and European hair for I re 10 years, along with Racoon. So far I'm seeing nothing different about GL if annoying I'm highly disappointed, the ends are very knotty. Almost as if its not Remy, yet the rest of the hair is beautiful, thick from root to tip. I spoke with the GL lady and told her my concerns, I said I would give it a few days and see what happens. I might call GL myself and see what they think. They cannot advertise and claim to be the best hair when the ends are all tangly.

Absolutely, I wouldnt hesitate in contacting them, especially with what they charge!! Xx

Has anyone used Tasha Jacks Chinese hair? I've heard a lot a good things about her company but not heard much about the Chinese hair?
Is it better quality than the budget Indian hair from places like lush us (hair rebellion), foxy, halo ect ect ?
How long would you advertise the Chinese hair from tasha jacks for lasting? If its any good I'm planning on using it for my mid range hair x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back