Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have had all sorts of hair extensions before but I've not had them done for over a year now. I've been using clip ins which I ordered from hair planet and I love the hair- so soft and still in great condition 6months later! However I've seen a few posts with people saying they are not impressed lately..
I really need your help as I was going to order some hair for them to be put in (with micro bonds). I was going to order from hair planet but now I'm a bit worried. Can anyone recommend which site to go for as I'm a bit confused with all he different ones.
I'd really appreciate any help/advice! Thank you x x

Clip in's will be fine as they are not worn and washed like bonded extensions.
personally i wouldnt touch hair planet with a barge pole!! hair is very heavily coated and once washed goes rank.

Hair port indian remy or there Russian slavic or celebrity elite are much much much better quality hair that lasts!

I have just ordered hair from SJK Hairextensions.. Yes it does say call to check stock...well i sent an email and got a reply straight away.. I ordered 200 x 1gram and got within 2 days... Hair looks Gorgeous..nice and thick.. fitting them tonight and cant wait to see the outcome :)

Clip in's will be fine as they are not worn and washed like bonded extensions.
personally i wouldnt touch hair planet with a barge pole!! hair is very heavily coated and once washed goes rank.

Hair port indian remy or there Russian slavic or celebrity elite are much much much better quality hair that lasts!

Ok thank you for your help :)

Hair port - I jut googled- is it hair port by Valentine or hair port extensions?
X

Hi

I have just done the course with Belle Hair extensions yesterday. They recommended glamorous lengths as a supplier. Has anyone tried their hair n is it value for money? They only seem to have the russian hair on theres but i get a 30% discount, which works out around £xxx for 200 strands of pre bonded. Is that good? or Is there a better option but is good quality. I want to offer a high end and lower end priced hair. I find in my area everyione is charging around £130-180 for fusion bonds which is really cheap and i dont know how i can compete with it. Please help

Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have just done the course with Belle Hair extensions yesterday. They recommended glamorous lengths as a supplier. Has anyone tried their hair n is it value for money? They only seem to have the russian hair on theres but i get a 30% discount, which works out around £xxx for 200 strands of pre bonded. Is that good? or Is there a better option but is good quality. I want to offer a high end and lower end priced hair. I find in my area everyione is charging around £130-180 for fusion bonds which is really cheap and i dont know how i can compete with it. Please help

Thanks ;)

It's belle hair that owns glamorous lengths hence why they try and sell it to you and give you a discount x

As mollie said. Owned by belle. I did my course with them and was ONLY recommended them- hence unqualified and had no clue where to buy hair from.....awful company. Begrudge giving them my money!!

Sorry that was meant to be "hence I qualified and didn't know where to buy hair" I've heard their hair isn't that good and they also don't get back to people. I waited 2 weeks for a response!! Use the search bar to find out more about them on here.

Ok thank you for your help :)

Hair port - I jut googled- is it hair port by Valentine or hair port extensions?
X

Hairport by valentine, I use them too, x

As mollie said. Owned by belle. I did my course with them and was ONLY recommended them- hence unqualified and had no clue where to buy hair from.....awful company. Begrudge giving them my money!!

Yeah i figured they were connected. So who did you end up using in the end. This thread is very helpful but there is still so many companies to choose from

Hi ladies. This thread is fab...
Been so helpful!
Due to so many good reviews on here, I've decided to try hair port by valentine for my latest bride to be's hair, what type do you all recommend?
Remy or Indian remy etc?
Xx

Done two full heads today using Luxury remy from SJK hair extensions. Im so pleased! The hair is so thick - no taily ends. :) really happy as 100 strands done a full head! They do samples too on there site

Done two full heads today using Luxury remy from SJK hair extensions. Im so pleased! The hair is so thick - no taily ends. :) really happy as 100 strands done a full head! They do samples too on there site

Just had a look on there site and it looks really good ,also they do proper dip dye in any colour mix which I have never seen before :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi ladies. This thread is fab...
Been so helpful!
Due to so many good reviews on here, I've decided to try hair port by valentine for my latest bride to be's hair, what type do you all recommend?
Remy or Indian remy etc?
Xx

I always get the Indian remy as its not much more than the remy anyway only used the virgin Indian once but it was nice and client loved it.

Hey sorry for delay, I actually use Gg's extensions based in plymouth, bonita and I'm temped to use hair port as read such good reviews- the payment thing put me off them though as its PayPal and you choose your option like colour after checkout- what if its out of stock? X

Just marking for later x

Hey sorry for delay, I actually use Gg's extensions based in plymouth, bonita and I'm temped to use hair port as read such good reviews- the payment thing put me off them though as its PayPal and you choose your option like colour after checkout- what if its out of stock? X

It says on the website to use the contact form to check stock before ordering, I usually just order via Facebook chat and they send me an invoice, they can usually get the hair to you within a few days if its not in stock too :lol:

Anymore feedback on sjk hair that has been worn for 3 months? A bit concerned they do 2g strands I can imagine they either slip or bull on clients own hair xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back