Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anymore feedback on sjk hair that has been worn for 3 months? A bit concerned they do 2g strands I can imagine they either slip or bull on clients own hair xx

No but im going to get a sample and any info would be good don't think I would bother with the 2g strands :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hey sorry for delay, I actually use Gg's extensions based in plymouth, bonita and I'm temped to use hair port as read such good reviews- the payment thing put me off them though as its PayPal and you choose your option like colour after checkout- what if its out of stock? X

Hi, i have just ordered from GGs very cheap but that worries me. How have you found their hair?

Do you always have to email before ordering as I try to book my clients in asap after consultation and this puts me off if stock is not reliable and I have to change appointment :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
No they are a new company and said they have all the stock in always in jan and ready for next day delivery. Theres only 97% in at the min! xMmx

I use Gg's and I like them, she's excellent at communication, and her stock is good, once she didn't have u tip only I tip so threw in rebonds for free. Removed a clients hair after 4.5 months last month and was pretty good still, although she used oils to keep condition. Gg's is my main budget supplier and I also use bonita x

Just wondered if anyone knows which supplier has Russian hair that lasts two years?!?! I have seen quite a few salons that offer this now but I'm intrigued as to if it's really Russian hair (as they don't charge much) and if it really lasts that long? Thankyou in advance! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just wondered if anyone knows which supplier has Russian hair that lasts two years?!?! I have seen quite a few salons that offer this now but I'm intrigued as to if it's really Russian hair (as they don't charge much) and if it really lasts that long? Thankyou in advance! Xx

If the hair is amazing to start with & the client cares for it really well it can last upto 24 months, I think I know who you're referring too who offers half price Russian Hair extensions! Full head 20' inch £xxx?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the hair is amazing to start with & the client cares for it really well it can last upto 24 months, I think I know who you're referring too who offers half price Russian Hair extensions! Full head 20' inch £xxx?

Yes to be fair I've heard they have a good reputation, I thought it could be tasha jacks but at that price it's impossible!!! I cannot find any quality Russian hair for this price so I'm baffled lol!! I currently only do pre-bonded but want to look into doing micro-rings but was hoping to source the best hair first and see if they do training Xx

Sorry to jump in.........

Does anyone use So Cap? if so, do you have their contact details. I have found one supplier however they seem a little cheap so not sure its genuine So Cap?

Thanks

Thanks Mollie, that's the company if found, however I'm sure it's too cheap to be So Cap. Have you used them before?

Thanks again x

Hiya no but give them a call tell them your concerns I wouldn't imagine they would state they are the distributors on their website if they aren't xx

I've been to visit them and yeah they are genuine so cap distributors. However it is important that so cap is now three different companies (the three brothers split it up) and are quite different in quality. There is euro so cap, original so cap and don't remember the last one. I've seen his and they are ok but the colours are so different compared to other brands when it comes to so cap especially blonde so remember that.

Thanks for your advice, unfortunately the hair arrived and I have never been so appalled in my life! The hair is extremely dry, had split ends and when I ran my fingers through it the hair snapped in my hands! Also there is the odd grey hair (I ordered number 6)!

Needless to say I didn't use the hair on my client, gutted I let someone down this close to Christmas.

X x x

Sent from my iPhone

Im going to be looking into adding hair extensions to what i currently offer so I am reading this thread with interest. Do you guys tend to stick with the same supplier? I ask this because the price of the colour wheel for each supplier is quite pricy. Do you ask for samples? Im thinking of going with the Utip method as opposed to the micro rings. any advice?

I love beautyexpressuk and heavenly for my budget and blushbe and foxy for middle and beauty works and great lengths for luxury x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Hello ive spent years of looking for good constant supply and found the easiest way to ensure a good supply of quality hair is to have my own manufactured. I customise all my pieces from weft. I only use cuticle intact remy and of grade 3 -5 * The hair lasts for around 12months. I can however recommend additional lengths for nice hair and good service. I have a large list of fitters who use my hair which allows for larger orders. to view some of my hair google me.

Hi everyone, So I wanted to search out a bit before posting cause I know people get annoyed on forums when repeated questions are asked when there are hundreds of answers but I couldn't find anything really for what I am looking for.
I am in Canada and looking for a hair extension supplier. The ones I have come across (here and I am so THANKFUL) are all UK based, and I am just wondering if anyone knows any American (either Canadian or US?) Or that have offices here etc. Thanks so much!

Sjk hair extensions ship all over the world.

Sjk hair extensions ship all over the world.

Isn't this a bit tiresome now. Every time there is a post about extensions or suppliers you 'shoe horn' a plug for SJK hair extensions.

Most if not all decent suppliers will ship abroad, but this lady is wanting suppliers in her own country so presumably she can get hair quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back