Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay that helps. Don't mind too much if it's just my own ignorance about cuticle correct. But she did say it was her "midrange hair" so feel ive been a bit misled there. Wonder what her budget hair is like! Will go back and see what she says x

Okay that helps. Don't mind too much if it's just my own ignorance about cuticle correct. But she did say it was her "midrange hair" so feel ive been a bit misled there. Wonder what her budget hair is like! Will go back and see what she says x

Yes agree ,what would the budget stuff be :'(

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Even my budget range is 100% cuticle correct, likewise with most technicians I wouldnt use anything other than that, especially in a salon. Definately go back, They shouldnt tangling or knotty already. Go back definately asap!

Great Lengths
additional lengths
I & K

A friend of mine called EuphoriaOne hair extensions has started selling hair she's on Facebook she's an Extensionist aswell and sends free samples she does Indian, double drawn and Russian at very good prices.

Spanish-hair.com or hairspray company who owns Spanish hair.com do Spanish and Russian hair and its beautiful they are in Ireland xx

I like dazzling hair extensions, Newends hair extensions, EuphoriaOne hair extensions, heavenly hair, BlushBe, beautyexpressuk, beautyworksonline, lush (not lush us/hair rebellion), Sjk, GG's. hate foxy and hair rebellion they go too dry after a few washes and frizzy on ends like fluffy.

The salon provided them. She said it was 95% cuticle correct. It is knotty all the way up the hair.I think il go back on sat I'm just worried il get fobbed off... Xx

Hmm, unifortunately if they are only 95% cuticle correct you will continue to have problems with knotting no matter how well you look after them. Always go for 100% cuticle correct. Hope you didn't pay too much for them. I don't understand why anyone doing extensions would offer them as you can get 100% cuticle correct quite cheaply!

I've read this full thread before and can't be bothered looking through the full thing again so sorry to anyone if this is a double post..

Can anyone suggest a good supplier for double drawn hair ? I use hairport by valentine and the hair is gorgeous but they haven't started double drawn hair yet and I would like to be able to offer this xx

I've read this full thread before and can't be bothered looking through the full thing again so sorry to anyone if this is a double post..

Can anyone suggest a good supplier for double drawn hair ? I use hairport by valentine and the hair is gorgeous but they haven't started double drawn hair yet and I would like to be able to offer this xx

Iv had double drawn from hairport before? Best to ask them
I don't bother with the website I just email or Facebook chat x

Studio58 double drawn is lovely, feels amazing not coated and really thick to the tips

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Studio58 double drawn is lovely, feels amazing not coated and really thick to the tips

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

I can't seem to gets price on their website.. Well I can see a price but not a quantity of strands per bundle. Is this the only supplier you use? Or only for double drawn?x

Iv had double drawn from hairport before? Best to ask them
I don't bother with the website I just email or Facebook chat x

It's Facebook I speak to them through.. I didn't notice any double drawn hair?xx

I can't seem to gets price on their website.. Well I can see a price but not a quantity of strands per bundle. Is this the only supplier you use? Or only for double drawn?x

It's Facebook I speak to them through.. I didn't notice any double drawn hair?xx

Studio58 has 20 strands per bundle, it does say at the top in their website :) xx

I was looking for acceptable double drawn hair for a long time as well and only recently started to offer it to my customers. I'm getting it from pro salon hair and am quite satisfied, it's 1g as well... x

Studio58 has 20 strands per bundle, it does say at the top in their website :) xx

I didn't notice. Thanks :) I may try it.. Don't want to use too many suppliers though x

What type of tipping does Great Lengths hair come with? Has anyone used it with anything other than their prescribed method, ie has anyone tipped themselves and used for microrings? Is there anyway of purchasing it without having done their training?

What type of tipping does Great Lengths hair come with? Has anyone used it with anything other than their prescribed method, ie has anyone tipped themselves and used for microrings? Is there anyway of purchasing it without having done their training?

I think its too expensive to retip for microrings. They will only supply you if you have trained with them and they will only train you if you prove your hairdressing qualifications. Have you thought about Tasha Jacks hair if Great lengths is your price range? I heard its good but have been trying for a week now to get on their website but they are apparently having issues! :( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Forgot to say Great Lengths is a keratin bond, v shape x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Is this the same as Tasha Jacks? If so, the hair I got from them was already so damaged through overprocessing, I wouldn't have touched it with any more colour.

I had such a difficult collaboration with them! First I ordered European hair for 2 sets and was fine. On the next order they charged me more than they told me on the phone when I made the payment. For Platinum blonde they said, but was no platinum there. They didn't wanted to give me the money back and were really nasty with me on the phone, like I had no right. Finally they said that they will charge me 20% less on my next order. So I ordered again, but this time they sent me rubbish hair. which tangled in my client's head and was a big mess. I lost even more money because of them and almost lost a 3 year old client. After that they didn't wanted to change the hair, they just said that it was my fault that I didn't prepared the hair correctly! I see on this forum that everyone is saying just good things about them, I don't know. But they treated me in a very bad way. I am looking now for a good Russian hair supplier. Does anyone know something apart from hair Port by Valentine which I just asked for samples and I see here that she has just good reviews. Cheers xxx:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I wouldn't use them any longer, Hair quality from many suppliers seems to be dropping, So i decided just to stick with my one supplier. I had a 'bad batch' from Lush Us, thought it was ok as were all human and these things happen!! But the second batch of hair I recieved was the same also, so I never ordered from them since :rolleyes:

What supplier are you using please? xx:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back