Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a go at one and some body was selling one on Facebook. The machine looks like something that should be kept inside a garage it's absolutely really heavy and ugly. It normally comes with four different attachments for the flat tips, u shape tips and v tips it's perfect for I tips it's not

Hi how much is your pre tipped hair? Xxx

No
Do you mean what are my charges for Pretipping into I-tips

Inbox you details

What are everyones thoughts on Beauty Works hair? I have some and love the quality but its my first time with extensions in, as I am just training at the moment. This thread is great for information!

Can some one help me please!!!! I'm going on all of these websites I'm looking for micro ring extensions they come in 20 strands their coming up as £15 £18 per 20 strands I need 200 is this right?? Their for myself as I'm a hairdresser so I'm getting one of my colleagues to do them for me who is qualified in extentions

im quite new to doing extensions and started with using hait trade but have now changed to hair planet - i quite like hair planet and have been happy so far with the products and the hair but was woundering how they compare to Lush-us? as ALOT of you seem to use them it sounds like they are very good! :)

I use Lush-Us, the hair is ok quality for the price but i'm not too keen on the bonds...i am defo going to try Celeb Elite it seems very popular but can you cut the bonds in half like you can with Lush-Us?

how long do the pre bonded indian remy hair from smp beauty last for?

Thank u all this has really helped as I'm new to Balmain pre-bonds ...I love it but wanted to offer an less expensive alternative to clients ...I now have a list of suppliers to check out x

Brilliant thread

I only ever use Ratajacks.

Just a quick question... sorry ;)

Is Ratajzchak's hair better quality then Tasha Jacks'?

Thank you in advance ..x

how long do the pre bonded indian remy hair from smp beauty last for?

2-3 months, but they are quite fine, suppliers like Hair Planet and Lush Us are much better though x

im quite new to doing extensions and started with using hait trade but have now changed to hair planet - i quite like hair planet and have been happy so far with the products and the hair but was woundering how they compare to Lush-us? as ALOT of you seem to use them it sounds like they are very good! :)

I use celeb elite and I also use hair planet for a cheaper range and I have to say that I love hair planet! not as good as celeb elite but still really good. delivery is always fantastic! although the last set I did I used 613 and 20 and then 613 was so much thicker than the 20! even the tips was huge even after cutting them down! has anyone else had this problem?

ive found recently with hair planet bonds bigger than normal but also colour know where near colour wheel, looking at going to another budget range supplier, had sample from foxy not fussed on them, had lush us once and not fussed on them either,

Excellent post! Really useful.

I did training through Belle and they only recommended Glamorous Lengths (which it turns out is owned by them, surprise, surprise).

I think now I will check out Tasha Jacks, Celeb Elite and Lush.

Thanks all for your advice. x

having now tried lush on a client i prefer hair planet theres are slighlty longer and thicker from root to tip!
love this thread - should keep it bumped x

I use Halo, the hair is 1g (Nail Tip) and is gorgeous quality. Holds up for about 5 months if aftercare is used and doesn't shed a lot.
Its thick from top to tips and is fairly priced.

If I don't need 1g strands I use Lush Us or Hair Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back