Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They only have 1b in 20" its not dark enough :(
I might try hair planet though lush us can be a bit thin on the ends...x

They only have 1b in 20" its not dark enough :(
I might try hair planet though lush us can be a bit thin on the ends...x

they have it in stock in 20" 0.5g hair on hair planet :)

i bought some 22" nail tip 0.8g #1 from hairport by valentine yesterday nd it was delivered this morning, might be worth a try, iv used them for a while now nd had no complaints, x

they have it in stock in 20" 0.5g hair on hair planet :)

Im worried about using 0.5g as her hair is fairly thick, or does it tend to look ok once all the bonds are in?x

its not too bad, just use more bonds! if u use same size section as size of extension hair to support weight ull get more in than 0.8g thats all so just allow for that

Wow these are way cheaper than lush us! whats hair quality like im worried now because they are so cheap lol! Gonna order 225 strands so hopefully look thick enough xx

i prefer it to lush us - i have it in myself

Thanks, am gonna order it and ill keep you updated as to how i get on x

I just received a supply from viola and ive got to say its really really nice. Ive just been having alot of problems with one of my current suppliers and lost clientele because of this so viola have really saved me on this one :)

I love the fact they do the copper tubes with silicone at a fab price

Tasha Jacks
Celebrity Elite

Don't need to use any others :biggrin:

Havin said that i've just received a sample of Russian Hair from an American company and I must admit I am slightly in love mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hiya divine locks, which hair supplier would this be from America, I am interested? Thank you

Has anyone ever used ahead of hair ????

Not heard of them :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I just received a supply from viola and ive got to say its really really nice. Ive just been having alot of problems with one of my current suppliers and lost clientele because of this so viola have really saved me on this one :)
..hi, I wondered how you are finding the viola hair? I need a supplier so I'm interested in your feedback x

Might be worth getting a sample and installing in your hair and seeing how it turns out.

Trial and error really finding a suitable supplier.

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone trialed Viola Hair - Im think of ordering and can't seem to find much info on the forums.

much appreciated

Megan x

How many g of hair does the wefts on celebrity elite come in, I've looked on their website and I can't see any details

Thanks lovelies :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back