Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
approx 100g
:lol:

GGs plymouth is good but expensive and only do to weight 0.5g in most and 18"...... started using SJK hair extensions and Im in love ! My hair and the clients is the best yet aaaa is silky, lasts long etc. aaa is nice and cheap too. But if your looking the best on the market go with higher grade. They gave me alot o advice on things i didnt no who to ask. ANDDDDDD they do dip dye, 0.5g 1g 1.1g anddddddddd even 2g

So I vote SJK hair extensions :))
SJK hair extensions

Hi. Just wondered if anyone gets there hair extensions from outside the uk and if so, who you you recommend as a good supplier pls.:lol:

Hello ladies, I'm looking for an update. Seeing as this thread was started many months ago I was wondering if any ones opinions had changed on these companies? Have any of the suppliers improved or gone down in rep? Seeing as I've seen the thread about hair planet hair being bad now and I'm worried about using them again xx

yea mine has! since stating about Hair planet being good i now wont touch them with a barge pole hair went rapidly down hill and is just awful after just one wash!!!!

my best suppliers are -
Celebrity elite - customer service is a little pants but hair lovely
Hair port by valentine - stay clear of the remy its too tappered! but the indian remy and russian are lovely bonds last well and hair stays nice!
and also Studio who post of here now do there own range of indian remy thats nice too!

yea mine has! since stating about Hair planet being good i now wont touch them with a barge pole hair went rapidly down hill and is just awful after just one wash!!!!

my best suppliers are -
Hair port by valentine - stay clear of the remy its too tappered! but the indian remy and russian are lovely bonds last well and hair stays nice!
and also Studio who post of here now do there own range of indian remy thats nice too!

thank you!
ive used hair planet in the past and I loved their hair but since seeing the thread on here I dont dare order xx

my best suppliers are -

Do studio58 sell them on their website x

I have read good reviews on here about celebrity elite but after ringing them to order a sample they said they dont do this?! Even if I paid! Just want to check how long (approximately) your clients get out of the hair and if I order the nail tip bonds can they be cut down? Thanks :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You seem very keen to mention dazzling extensions in one thread or another Daniella??

They only seem to have 6 colours available also

No I meant YOU seem keen to promote them

If they are brand new with a new website you would struggle to find them on a general google search yet, so unless you already know about them don't know how you would have found them to then just drop their name and website into a thread or two

If they placed an 'ad' then it would have been removed as they are not allowed to do that directly on here

Looked at sjk, does anyone else have experience in them? Only thing put me off was they said to call to check stock? Don't order online? X

Has anyone ever tried a halo piece extention with the wire? I have some serious damage and was advised to try them, but I'm worried about them slipping and not looking natural. Any thoughts and brands people would recommend? Thanks

Looked at sjk, does anyone else have experience in them? Only thing put me off was they said to call to check stock? Don't order online? X

So far my "experience" with them was horrendous! No response to my emails or fb messages, tried to call them for few hours on tue with no success, their "office" hours are 9-11 mon to fri...Don't think they have any stock levels either, as for every order you have to wait 2 weeks. Haven't seen such an unprofessional "company" in my life! Really disappointing! They posted a picture of unpacked hair on their FB downloaded from dhgate saying "Ok busy busy busy! We never thought it would be so busy!" lol

Hi I've just qualified as a hair extensionist and I'm eager to get started, I was just wondering where's the best place place to get low budget remy hair from but it still be a good quality as I want to make my clients happy and a lot of people in the town I live in are doing it for cheap

Hi I've just qualified as a hair extensionist and I'm eager to get started, I was just wondering where's the best place place to get low budget remy hair from but it still be a good quality as I want to make my clients happy and a lot of people in the town I live in are doing it for cheap
Read through this post and you will find the suppliers

I am new in hair extensions industry so it's not possible for me to suggest THE BEST but i am connected with BBHairExtensions.com which have every extensions according to my needs.

Currently i am using Pink Hair Extensions which you can saw on my profile pic.

my best suppliers are -

I agree about hair ports remy iv been using them on nd off for a while,i usually get 2" longer and cut them in but my clients love it for the budget range and and iv got a few clients who used to use great lengths that prefer hair ports Indian remy now, can't fault the customer service and the people on Facebook chat seem to know what they are talking about and answer any queries pretty quickly.

Hi! I have had all sorts of hair extensions before but I've not had them done for over a year now. I've been using clip ins which I ordered from hair planet and I love the hair- so soft and still in great condition 6months later! However I've seen a few posts with people saying they are not impressed lately..
I really need your help as I was going to order some hair for them to be put in (with micro bonds). I was going to order from hair planet but now I'm a bit worried. Can anyone recommend which site to go for as I'm a bit confused with all he different ones.
I'd really appreciate any help/advice! Thank you x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back