Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,,I would like to convert to Flirties lashes however do you also need to use a primer and sealant with their glue? as I trained with Marvel lash this was not the case with them,, your help is much appreciated, x

Hi. I trained with marvel lash also. Do you find the products rubbish?
The gel pads are awful and the glue just doesnt dry quick enough and seems so thin. I am going to try flirties xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried Flirties about a year ago, couple of my clients have suddenly got allergic reaction to it, so I don't use it any more. But overally i think it's a good glue, I've heard lots of positive comments about it. I also tried 3D level 3, all blink glues, lash intervention, lash emporium.. at the moment I use Sky glue and absolutely love it - retention is excellent, it dries quickly, and fumes are low to medium. I can recommend this one. Also I like lash intervention(from lash addict), it's very similar to sky, but it's a bit pricey xxx. .

Ps Marvell lashes products are rubbish by the way, I agree xx

Where can I buy sky glue from? Xx

Lashbase extreme glue all the way!

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lashbase extreme glue all the way!

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fab I've just ordered this :) I'm starting up lashing again after qualifying a few years ago but giving up because of crappy Marvel Lash glue and no SG at the time lol. All along I thought it was all me, I'm now thinking since discovering SG, maybe part of it was my products too! ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

INTERESTING LEARNING CURVE FOR ME TODAY.

Firstly I love sky glue best I've used however had a lady today complaining of stinging so had to switch to my lashbase sensitive glue.

Omg I realised how difficult it is to lash without a good glue:

My lashes wouldn't bond, they wouldn't stay straight and when released were all sticking together

In a nut shell u need a good glue to get good lashes, I never realised before today how important it is / so for all those new lashers that are struggling with stickies - it's most likely your glue and not you
Hth

Just ordered some sky glue, I'm really looking forward to trying it! Thanks ladies x

Hi. I trained with marvel lash also. Do you find the products rubbish?
The gel pads are awful and the glue just doesnt dry quick enough and seems so thin. I am going to try flirties xx

I am so glad i posted on here now...bye bye marvel lash xx

Last edited:
Haha I know - it's impossible to switch from fast drying glue to sensitive slow drying - it drives me crazy!:grr::grr::grr: if someone ever complains about stinging - I swap lash pads to surgical tape, so eyes can be closed tighter. Or ask them to not talk - they open their eyes slightly while talking, so stinging it's their own fault actually :lick:

Haha I know - it's impossible to switch from fast drying glue to sensitive slow drying - it drives me crazy!:grr::grr::grr: if someone ever complains about stinging - I swap lash pads to surgical tape, so eyes can be closed tighter. Or ask them to not talk - they open their eyes slightly while talking, so stinging it's their own fault actually :lick:

I totally wish the clients wouldnt talk ha ha they dont half flutter away their eyes whilst talking whilst I'm trying to hold lashes open with one hand and stick on with the other ha ha.
I haven't tried the surgical tape yet I am a bit scared xx

Reactions: LMA
Ok so I am literally about to purchase a new glue and I am stuck between the sky glue and flirties :-/ help....

Ok so I am literally about to purchase a new glue and I am stuck between the sky glue and flirties :-/ help....

You can request a sample and try to make sure you are happy with the glue ?

You can request a sample and try to make sure you are happy with the glue ?

Is that for both brands? Xx

Is that for both brands? Xx

I only know that beautytrix offers sample packs for flirties. For the other brand you would need to contact the supplier

I've used both and personally I prefer sky - sky's shelf life is much longer and the consistency is thinner, I found flirties too glupey and irritated my clients

Sky glue sooooo much cheaper at £16.99

www.shopladylash.co.uk

I've used both and personally I prefer sky - sky's shelf life is much longer and the consistency is thinner, I found flirties too glupey and irritated my clients

www.shopladylash.co.uk

Hi, how long do you find it lasts? Shelf life wise.

www.shopladylash.co.uk

Are you comparing like for like with the size as flirties has recently launched the 5ml bottles?

Are you comparing like for like with the size as flirties has recently launched the 5ml bottles?

My sky glue and flirties are pretty much the same size but my flirties went off within 6 weeks and then cost me money having to repair clients lashes for free.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back