Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just about to start my lash extensions course, this is so helpful, Thankyou!x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Thanks guys this has been really helpful (and YES I used the "search facility" lol).:D
I trained with XXL but their lashes are all in pots - nightmare. However, I still sometimes use their glue and their pads are not bad insofar as they stick without sticking so hard that it makes removal difficult and they dont slip. However never used any other pads.
I also use AHFrancis glue which is great and their strips of lashes and have no complaints about either.
Might try the Flirties glue though as I live in Spain and I think the heat has not been kind to lashes this summer. Some stay on fine and some last only days!! :sad:
Maybe me maybe the heat - not sure. Have never used primer so maybe its time to try. What does everyone think about Primer?
Mandy

Best thread ever, I was just wondering if there was any better than the eyelash emporium for pads, but they are a clear favourite, thanks geeks!!

I am still using the same products with the exception of glue. I now use the Lash Revolution Pro + glue but still get my pads from Eyelash Emporium and most other things from Lashbase

I notice quite a few geeks are using this glue (lash revolution pro +) now - would be interested to know what you like about it and why you have chosen to switch?

Thinking about doing ee soon so marking for future reference :)

Best thread ever, I was just wondering if there was any better than the eyelash emporium for pads, but they are a clear favourite, thanks geeks!!

Hi there
I have recently done my training with Glam Lash and used up the pads that were supplied in the kit, however, I ordered some from the eyelash emporium and have to say i was not impressed compared to the ones i had been using. even my client noticed the differnce. they irritated her eyes and i found them to not be as flexible as what i had been using sitting higher up near the lashes which resulted in the lashes getting stuck to the pads! I am trying to find out what was in my kit. Will let you know!

Hi there
I have recently done my training with Glam Lash and used up the pads that were supplied in the kit, however, I ordered some from the eyelash emporium and have to say i was not impressed compared to the ones i had been using. even my client noticed the differnce. they irritated her eyes and i found them to not be as flexible as what i had been using sitting higher up near the lashes which resulted in the lashes getting stuck to the pads! I am trying to find out what was in my kit. Will let you know!

Just found out, they were the glam lash pads and highly recommended!

I am in love with you geeks! I'm currently training in beauty therapy and I'm interested in doing EE, do we have any geeks that are self taught or is it imperative that I go for training?

that happened to me i found out it was the glue. Also Marvellash don't tell you to use a primer or a sealant so i'm trying those too to see if that helps. I now use the glue from beauty concepts which seams good but pricey you can get it from bci and its £xx ish x

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm deciding whether to do my ee training with emporium or amazing lashes but after reading this thread it looks like no matter who you train with you all seems to buy items from other brands such as glue, pads etc... Is this right? 

I only recently trained in ee so thank you for this fab thread x

I tried the revoloution glue and just didnt like it and ended up going back to the eyelash emporium one

I am in love with you geeks! I'm currently training in beauty therapy and I'm interested in doing EE, do we have any geeks that are self taught or is it imperative that I go for training?

Certification is a must in my books. :biggrin:

I wipe the opening of my glue container with a no lint wipe that has some acetone on it. Never have a problem with a sticky lid.......EVER

Wat glue would you recommend for a newbie??
I'm going to get a kit from lashbase, has anyone used lashbase glue??
Thank u xx

Also, what are the lashes like from lash base? They are synthetic mink but I was thinking about getting real mink. I really despise 'hard lashes'.
The first set I ever had felt like they could snap in half, I hated them

Thank u :) xx

I use lash base lashes and they are lovely they look very soft on the eye x

Thanks flutterbye :) x

Hi
I'm slowly but surely loving lashes, I'm on about set 8 an have been using a sensitive glue but I find its slow drying! Any recommendations on the next glue I should bye? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back