Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Im a new lasher and ive been using lash perfect glue (ultimate bond I) for the last 2 months. How will I know when the glue is no good to use anymore? I dont want clients complaining that their lashes are falling off. Does the glue get thicker, dried up or wont stick? Any advice on this topic is greatly appreciated. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
Im a new lasher and ive been using lash perfect glue (ultimate bond I) for the last 2 months. How will I know when the glue is no good to use anymore? I dont want clients complaining that their lashes are falling off. Does the glue get thicker, dried up or wont stick? Any advice on this topic is greatly appreciated. X

From the glues I've used yes, it feels like it gets thicker and gloops (?) more when it's going off... So you'll definitely notice as it gets more difficult to work with. X

This message is to Beautytrix. I saw in the forum a while ago that you were offering free samples for your eyelashes extension glue. I've been researching different eyelash extension glue in hope of using the best product for my client. Do you think you could give me a free sample of your glue to try? Thanks! :eek:

Just go on the Beautytrix website and you find they do a fair few free taster samples for products that you might like to try (you still need to pay postage though). X

I usually change a bottle every 4 to 6 weeks, I don't keep them longer than that. The glue may still look good and have the same consistancy (for example 3D level 3 glue has thick consistancy even when just opened). So it's better to change and not risk :) xxx

Every time you own your bottle you let in air if you squeeze to let the adhesive out you will also let air in. The best way is to give your adhesive a proper shake and then let it just drop out. This will promote the long shelf life. The adhesive will go very thick if it's on it's way out. It may also dry up completely over time

This message is to Beautytrix. I saw in the forum a while ago that you were offering free samples for your eyelashes extension glue. I've been researching different eyelash extension glue in hope of using the best product for my client. Do you think you could give me a free sample of your glue to try? Thanks! :eek:

Hi and yes of course. if you click on this link Eyes & Lashes you can see the sample pack we offer which includes a sample of the odour and fumefree glue as well as a sample of the expert speed and strength and some anti wrinkle gel pads. We offer this pack and other samples for semi permanent mascara, tanning and waxing free of charge, and you would only need to pay the postage. Hope this helps?

Hi and yes of course. if you click on this link Eyes & Lashes you can see the sample pack we offer which includes a sample of the odour and fumefree glue as well as a sample of the expert speed and strength and some anti wrinkle gel pads. We offer this pack and other samples for semi permanent mascara, tanning and waxing free of charge, and you would only need to pay the postage. Hope this helps?

Sample packages ordered!! :D
Do I need to send certificate even for the sample products?

Sample packages ordered!! :D
Do I need to send certificate even for the sample products?

yes, if you can scan and email or take a picture and email to [email protected] that would be great and we can get the samples sent out to you straight away :O)

PS just decided to post info about all lash products I used or use and like:

Glue - Sky from shopladylash(thin, low-medium fumes, quick drying, infills every 4weeks) or Intervention from lash addict(thin, low-medium fumes, quick drying, infills every 4 weeks, but a bit pricey with delivery to UK) or 3D level 3 AH FRANCIS(thick, slower drying, medium fumes infills 4 weels when using fresh just opened glue and every 3 weeks when it's not so fresh) or Flirties (medium thickness, quick drying, medium to high fumes(more stinging), 3to 4 weeks infills)

Under eye pads: 3D beauty ONLY!! the best ones ever - must have! (i buy them from AH Francis)

Protein remover - I use protein removing pads from shopladylash (they are actually all the same, doesn;t matter where to buy, but in shopladylash they are cheaper than in AH Francis or ebay)

Cleanser - I use it after i've used protein removing pads. I used blink, lashbase etc- doesn't matter really as soon it's not expensive and it does the job.

Glue remover - I don't use it a lot and I think it doesn't really matter where to buy it. As soon as it has gel/cream consistancy - it's fine.

I also use glue rings, microbrushes, disposable mascara wandsfrom shopladylash or EBAY(they are not expensive there)

Tweezors - rolson(ebay). Also for volume I like curved Vetus ESD15 and I also tried a pair of tweezors from lash emporium - they were good.

I also use nanomister to cure the glue - I've bought mine from ebay or amazon (can't remember..)

Hope it helps, girls ;):hug:

I've never even heard of nanomister. How much does it cost? X

I've never even heard of nanomister. How much does it cost? X

cheap ones are about £8 on ebay.

nanomist helps to dry glue quicker and minimises the risk of allergic reaction X

Reactions: LMA
So useful for newi like me . Thank you very much share these informations . Xxx

Does anyone have another source to buy sky glue? The website mentioned previous does not do international orders...

Has any1 heard of lash fx there doing an individual lash course at my college and wanted to know if there products and services are good Thanku x

Has any1 heard of lash fx there doing an individual lash course at my college and wanted to know if there products and services are good Thanku x

Someone I know trained with them and uses all Lash FX products in their part time business and they seem good/sounded happy with everything, probably no help that I can't tell you first hand...
Also, the supplier near me only sells Lash FX or Marvel Lash things for SP lashes, and said Lash FX products sell really well, but that could just be because they do a lot of training local to me and that Marvellash stuff is naff... (I just go online for all my things now) x

Hi Geeks,

Has anyone yet tried LP's new Xpel Comfort Gel adhesive?

TIA, Jo xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi lash techs,

Has anyone tried the Ultra strong Adhesive which lasts 6-7 weeks? You can get these from

http://www.individual-eyelash-extensions.com/eyelash-extensions-adhesive-u-type

Why would you want an adhesive that says its going to last so long?? With the growth of lashes you would want your clients back in before then for maintenance/infills otherwise the lashes will be looking bare/messy and you will have to set too and do a full set instead of just infilling which means more time and more expense to you and your clients.

Why would you want an adhesive that says its going to last so long?? With the growth of lashes you would want your clients back in before then for maintenance/infills otherwise the lashes will be looking bare/messy and you will have to set too and do a full set instead of just infilling which means more time and more expense to you and your clients.

True, good point. I just thought from clients view and they would want the lashes to stay as long as posssible. :)

True, good point. I just thought from clients view and they would want the lashes to stay as long as posssible. :)

As Caz said, the best way to keep clients happy and coming back to you is to use high quality products and offer infills every 2-3 weeks (even if the lashes would last longer) to ensure that they keep a full set of lashes for the whole time. If you do it this way your clients can keep their lashes on for 2-3 months and they will be happy and recommending you to their friends too!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back