Best spray Tans with Gillter effects ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Guys i am going out in a couple of weeks to celebrate my 18th birthday I would really Like to get a spray Tan done with a Glitter effect
Does anybody Know of a Good spray Tan that does This ??

Thanks xx

I am sure naturasun does one??

I know that Fantasy Tan also do a glitter additive as may some others.

thanks guys i will look into them xx

Solglo by United Beauty offer 2 shimmer tans, bronze and silver.

Here is the web address for more info -

United Beauty - Shop

xx

EnvyTan does as well, they have about 8 different shades of shimmer. If you had to you could purchase the glitter/shimmer drops separately and add it to whatever solution you or the individual spraying you will be using.

I take it the glitter only lasts until the tan is washed off, so you would have to go out just after being sprayed before washing tan off?

I take it the glitter only lasts until the tan is washed off, so you would have to go out just after being sprayed before washing tan off?

Spot on and exactly my thinking on this.
A good idea would be to get the usual spray tan...have your shower as normal routine and obtain an after spray tan moisturiser fortified with shimmer glitter.
Much better way of doing things and much much cheaper and more effective :hug:

Wouldn't it bung up the fine spray of the gun.

it certainly could possibly do that Gill...and or cause many gun cleaning/maintenance issues

Sienna X do nice glitter sprays to put on after spray tan, think they come in gold or silver, very nice:)

Im sure if you went to a sienna salon they would have a glitter spray to sell you.
On the subject of glitter solution to spray via ur gun! it plays hell with your machine and if it was a goer we would all be stocking it. :)

Personally I would never put glitter drops into my solutions. 1. because it could negatively effect the tan.... 2. screw up the most important hardware of your unit your gun.

I treat my guns like gold.... they are why my clients come back for their tans.... (my guns are worth of 300.00 in retail market now)

I use norvel glitter sprays and apply it after their tans have dried...

collin excellent service add on :)

Personally I would never put glitter drops into my solutions. 1. because it could negatively effect the tan.... 2. screw up the most important hardware of your unit your gun.

I treat my guns like gold.... they are why my clients come back for their tans.... (my guns are worth of 300.00 in retail market now)

I use norvel glitter sprays and apply it after their tans have dried...

collin excellent service add on :)

Latest posts

Back