Biosculpture Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

Is anyone entering the Biosculpture competition??

It has 3 category's:

nno with one hand French one hand red

Tip & Overlay one hand French one red

Sculpts one hand French one red

There are regional heats then if you get through to the final you compete at head office.

?????

Didn't know there was a competition Tracy ... why doesn't that surprise me?!

I havent heard of it either - please tell us more.

HI

Well i don't know why your surprised after all why let us know?? I placed an order yesterday and did my distributor tell me err no! I read it in The Nail File.

OK here goes most of it is in my first post this is the rest:

The preliminary rounds will be held by each distributor in their area, with the winners from each area invited to Head Office to compete in the final.

Application forms are available from Bio Sculpture Distributors with dates and general rules and regulations.

call 0845 331 2347

Good luck to all entrants!

:grr::grr::grr::grr:

Sorry....just feels like banging my head against a brick wall with Bio sometimes. I too placed an order and had a loooong coversation with my distributor last week....did I know anything about this? Did I hell....

To be honest....and this is really awful, I love Bio, but if they can't be bothered to tell me about things like this....I don't know if i can be bothered to enter, especially a comp where the prize will be fork out for a trip to HO at my expense....probably to have a day where they try and flog me a load of stuff.

I'd think I'd rather enter a geeky comp....and have fun!

I was on the phone to my local distributor yesterday and placed and order. Firstly, I'd like to say that they were really helpful and efficient - I got my order this morning. They even phoned me yesterday to advise they were out of one item and whether I'd like an alternative to it. I can't complain in that department at all.

However, I agree. Things of interest like this should be brought to our attention either by a mail drop to all users or at least bring it to our attention when we call.

I am certainly not up to competition standard with Biosculpture but there are quite a few geeks on here who are. You know who you are. So, come on, do it for Geeksville and get entering!

Hi

It would be cool if i geek won don't you think?

:cool:

i too placed an order this week and was told nothing.

Wanted to see a few of the new colours THEY CHARGED ME for the colour pops 16p each can you flippin believe it !

How can you get to see the new colours (and then order them) if they dont send you a sample when they are brought out.

I WOULD probably enter this sounds interesting!

I'd chicken it and only do the nno though - cant be arsed with bio's sculpting methods. ....why bother when i just use my clear calgel and dont need ....silk/fiberglass...this gel that gel :cry:....why cant ONE gel do the trick?????????????????????

i too placed an order this week and was told nothing.

Wanted to see a few of the new colours THEY CHARGED ME for the colour pops 16p each can you flippin believe it !

How can you get to see the new colours (and then order them) if they dont send you a sample when they are brought out.

I WOULD probably enter this sounds interesting!

I'd chicken it and only do the nno though - cant be arsed with bio's sculpting methods. ....why bother when i just use my clear calgel and dont need ....silk/fiberglass...this gel that gel :cry:....why cant ONE gel do the trick?????????????????????

they rekon the new free edge gel needs no silk though ?

HI

Well i don't know why your surprised after all why let us know?? I placed an order yesterday and did my distributor tell me err no! I read it in The Nail File.

What is the Nail File ?

Hi

Its a newspaper magazine publication, i think there was a link posted on here for it.............

just ordered it and received it so i will report back !

i use my nobility gel to build a free edge, its stronger than bio, i think it must be more like the calgel in that regard. i cant be bothered to fuss with little bits of silk if i dont have too.

keep us up to date on the trials.

Latest posts

Back