Bit disheartened, need some geek support!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our salon is having a major overhaul in terms of beauty treatments. On my long "to do list" is to take photos of hair, beauty and nails. New BT will be trained in shellac and minx once the trainer returns my call and it will be all systems go. Electronic picture frames will tell mini stories, including chocolate facials, hot stone therapy. Always planned to do it and now we manage our own beauty and no longer use renters, its all down to us. Exciting times

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Have been file and polishing hair clients today (complimentary) and have had 3 appointments booked!! Thanks for your advice :) xx

Have been file and polishing hair clients today (complimentary) and have had 3 appointments booked!! Thanks for your advice :) xx

Nicola .... THAT is brilliant!! Well done.

Often women just need your hands on them to 'break the ice' so to speak. They need to know what you can do and what you have to offer.

Sometimes, many times in fact, people are shy to approach a person who is new to them so you must approach them. Be open and freindly and smile ... they will invite you in!! Congratulations. x :hug:

Yaaay!!!

I'm delighted Nicola... well done! :)

So I ended up with a total of 9 booking being made through my complimentary file and polishing today, I am so delighted!!! Now to tackle my shellac teething problems lol.
Thank you geeks 4 the fab advice, I am a very happy lady 2nite xx

That's brilliant! Well done you u must feel a lot happier. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Congratulations, Nicola! I'm so happy for you. From those 9...who knows? The sky's the limit! Those 9 clients will tell their friends and your clientele will build.

Magnificent!

That's fantastic - well done Nicola!

So I ended up with a total of 9 booking being made through my complimentary file and polishing today, I am so delighted!!! Now to tackle my shellac teething problems lol.
Thank you geeks 4 the fab advice, I am a very happy lady 2nite xx

Wow, that is GREAT news for your business :) and must have helped you grow in confidence. The more services you do the better you will get. The better you get the quicker you become. The quicker you become the more confident you will be...and so on and so on.

As always, fantastic ideas for the Geeks - I am addicted to this site :lol:

That's great news, well done. The only way is up!!! X

Latest posts

Back