Black tips with silver glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazbabe15

Reaction score
hi talented nail techs i just love doing nails and would love to be as good as some of the talented nail technicians on this site any comments of improvement would be much appreciated thank youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Last edited:
There's no pic attached hunny :hug:

hi val ive put pic on and i can see it is there any thing ive done wrong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's not showing for me... no idea why you can see it and I can't!?

Can anyone else view the pic?

i cant see it either

Nope, I cant see it either, sorry

i cant see it either hun.....in the name of the pic does it have any symbold like '&'...i think this causes a few problems. Try renaming it and uploading it again.......i cant see your avatar either......

She might have fixed it by now but I see it and it looks amazing!

Oh i like them xx

oh they look nice....i would have liked to have seen them a bit more close up though, well done!!
xx

I can see it!! They look very nice, ur client looks like they have a nice long nailbed too..

Well done hun.

xx

I really like them babes x

i like the design although i think if your smile lines were just slightly more deeper it would be more flattering to the nails and make them look more sleeker.having said that your smile are good as they are nice and sharp.
i dont feel i can give a more indepth critiqe as your pic isnt that clear and we would need a different angle to see the apex etc..
thanks for sharing though,they look nice.x

i love them, they look fantastic! well one you

Yes I like these nails love them infact!!

Sue x

Very striking design, just the sort of thing I would like for myself :)

anne xx

Very nice hun and hang on to your model she has fab hands and nails, lovely for comps:lol:

thanks so much for everyones comments my client has fantastic nail beds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back