Blue sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
Was feeling inspired after seeing a picture by Odyssey Nail Systems so decided to give it a go on myself. I don't usually sculpt so had a go and was surprised that I actually managed to do my left hand (I'm left handed) without too many problems.
Critique/comments welcome.

bluesculpts0021croppedmarkeda.jpg

I love them. Did it take long to do and what did you use. Thay look FAB.

WOW WOW WOW I totally love what you've done!!! They look so fab!!

Absolutely gorgeous hun! :green:

Really pretty

I think they have been executed really well, but I think I would have preferred it without the white around the smile and instead have had the dark blue with the full on crisp smile. But that's just me

they are brill xxxxxxx

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

They are fabulous..... I love those...Excellent job.....

I think they have been executed really well, but I think I would have preferred it without the white around the smile and instead have had the dark blue with the full on crisp smile. But that's just me
I thought exactly the same. Love the little bit of silver glitter.

I think that those are AWESOME.
Love'em!!!!

Can you fly over here and do mine?

Wonderful job!

Please keep sharing your pics!

:hug:

They are beautiful job well done!

Wow they are fab! Love them! :green:

I really like the shades of blue that you have used, they really stand out.I also really like the touch of sliver at the lunar. thank you for showing us them !

I love them. Did it take long to do and what did you use. Thay look FAB.
I never take notice of the time when doing my own nails, I have a tendancy to wander away and have a ciggie break or make a cuppa tea etc. I used L&P

Funny you should say that as that's exactly what hubby said.

I think that those are AWESOME.
Love'em!!!!

Can you fly over here and do mine?

Wonderful job!

Please keep sharing your pics!

Well my Auntie is flying over to Canada at Christmas, I might be able to stowaway in her luggage. lol

Cheers to everyone for the comments/critiques :hug:

Think they look Fab - talk us through what you did!

:)

They are Fabulous !!!

Please tell us how you did them !!

Sincerely;
the nail fairy

:)

They are Fabulous !!!

Please tell us how you did them !!

Sincerely;
the nail fairy

Thanks guys.:)
Standard prep, then fitted a form, placed the silver near the eponychium, then placed zone 2, shaped my smileline and then zone 3. Placed the first blue and shaped it then the aqua, shaped that then finished with the clear glitter.

I thought exactly the same. Love the little bit of silver glitter.
i love the white..i think it makes the design stand out more..it adds something unexpected.
gorgeous work as always sheryl!

I too would have preferred them without the white but well done. I also thought the blue was airbrushed so well done again if you have used L&P!

Beautiful, stunning - Well done !

Latest posts

Back