Boyfriend doing "my" spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreyaBeauty

Reaction score
Hi girls! Just wondered if any of you let your fella spray tan you? As I can't spray tan my own back etc!! Are they any good??
He thinks "it's like spray tanning a car"....hum! Just wondered if you would let him do yours??
X

Lol!!! Not sure if i would. But i think my boyfriend is a bit of a prankster! Woould love to here feedback if you go through with it! :D
Nic x

Iv jus let my bf do my tan and it was alrite lol jus do one on him first to show him what to do x

Hi girls! Just wondered if any of you let your fella spray tan you? As I can't spray tan my own back etc!! Are they any good??
He thinks "it's like spray tanning a car"....hum! Just wondered if you would let him do yours??
X

This is exactly what my husband says!! I let him spray tan me all the time - he is really good at it x

Let my husband once never again it was awful lol xx

I get my boyfriend to do mine!! He's done it a couple of times now and they've both been good!! :)

I tried doing it myself once.... Never again lol!!

Let my husband once never again it was awful lol xx

Snap!! But I let him loose for me going out new years eve but only wanted my top half doing as I was wearing a strapless dress still awful so I had to wear a shrug to cover the patches!! Lol

My bf does mine and it's fab but he loves doing it lol xx

Hubby spray tans me.... quite a few marital spats occur and we both dread the procedure but he is getting good.... if only he would listen more though! He thinks I'm shouting at him but I'm only yelling over the noise of the machine.... honest!!

xxxx

if i need a full body my partner does it to, not bad at all. cheeky s** likes leaving his initials on my tummy though!

My fella does mine n i think hes just about mastered it!xx

Sent from my X10i

if i need a full body my partner does it to, not bad at all. cheeky s** likes leaving his initials on my tummy though!

Haha that's funny!! X

I guess I'll just try it and see!! If it's awful I won't let him near me again lol!! Wish me luck!!!!!! X

My boyf has also said that he will do my spray tan as it is just like spraying a car!!! Might let him have a go after this thread.x:irked::irked::irked::irked:

Yep my hubby does mine hes actually pretty good I haye to admit!! although the down side is hes always smug the next day and goes ON and ON about how good a colour and how fabulous a job hes done ha ha bless him!!

My husband very reluctantly tanned me when I had no other options, never again! He was practising creasoling a fence I'm sure of it, up and down over the same area without leaving go of the trigger :eek:. Pretty smart of him though, he now knows I would never ever ask him again!

My other half likes all beauty stuff he exfoliates etc ; ) so I hope he will be good at it! It will be great if he is good coz then he can do it all the time!! X

I let my boyfriend spray me and it was one of the best I've ever had!x

My boyfriend has it mastered now he's also great at clipping in my hair extensions. He dreads it when I have a night out! :)
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I think this is a trial and error thing, depends on if your bf is any good with his hands lol :wink2:

seriously though i would trust my bf coz if he done it wrong he would get a sore wax from me lol

x

Latest posts

Back