brave day .. my sculpts..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look great :hug:

Lovely uniform smile-lines Hun x
Fab job x

They are just beautiful :hug:

Lovely ... well done.

hi geeks
here we go, these are only my second full set of sculpts in l&p. I sometimes sculpt an odd large thumb, but I really need to get to grips with them for my masters ...
I did get into a bit of a mess and these have had a lot of filling !! I found I got them very bulky at the side of the smile lines so when I filled I seemed to 'lose' the ears a little,

so please rip them to bits!! thats I'm never gonna learn !!:hug: :lol:
wow these are great! I'm just about at the end of my foundation course (12day) in edinburgh and I still think mine are well dodgy lol

they are gorgeous .. good luck with your masters :)
Erica xx

they look nice hunnio.... well done :)

also its good you have posted so many piccys... from all different angles

heres where you could improve...
the 2nd pic... it looks like there is a shadow on the smile on one nail ... try nt to drag the pink over the white too much or maybe make sure there is more of an 'edge' for the pink to butt up against... it could be that you just needed a touch more product on your white
the look a tiny bit uneven when looking down the barrel especially the middle nail looks flatter than the others... this could be down to your form fit
also id look at both the concave and convex of your c curve they need to 'mirror' each other more and yours are a tad uneven in places and they could also be a wee bit thinner
the cuticle area (zone 3) is fab nice and thin
the sidewalls and free edge could maybe have a touch more of a taper... or maybe a gentle pinch when applying just to tuck the product in and help give a more slender look to the nails
id also bring your lower arch out straighter as its angled down a tiny bit... again this could be your form fit (like with your c curve) and also by tucking the product in at the smileline it will make filing the lower arch much easier :)

hth

Jess
xox

Great critique Jess...I can't add a thing...So Clara ...everything that Jess says...and I do like your smiles!!!

wow these are great! I'm just about at the end of my foundation course (12day) in edinburgh and I still think mine are well dodgy lol

Sarah..they are NOT well dodgy at all!!....keep up the good work and get loads of practise in this week.:hug:

Great critique Jess...I can't add a thing...So Clara ...everything that Jess says...and I do like your smiles!!!

Sarah..they are NOT well dodgy at all!!....keep up the good work and get loads of practise in this week.:hug:
really really? I thought they were the worst in the class! well maybe they are but I'll get in the practice as advised and hope they get better xxx

I think they're lovely!! Can't add anything new that you dont know already.

Fantastic job!!

:hug:

they look good on the pics..............well done

Latest posts

Back