bright pink uniform florence roby ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
I ordered a uniform online yesterday florence roby site... told me it would be a week and it came today... there delivery service is excellent i was well pleased...

Mind you i have tried it on an i certainly dont look like that girl on the website with it on lol....i do love the colour but was a little dissapointed with the size as i ordered an extra size and it only just fits...me needs to get on a diet i think...lol

i must say the actually quality of the tunic is not as good as i thought it would be its only thin nothing to it and it cost me £42 will vat an delivery...

have any of you guys got it? x

Hi

I found a great one from Simon Jersey. It's black with hot pink piping on the sleeves and has a crossover front also. It is zipped and buttoned, very flattering on! It cost about £22.00 plus delivery (about £6.00) It is quite sturdy fabric and also has a pleat at the back for extra movement - great for when you have to bend down!

Take a look on their website - they have some very reasonably priced stuff on there!

Yep, I've got one and I hate it! The colour is fab, but I find it really uncomfortable. Mind you, I'm a funny shape and find it really hard to get tunics to fit right anyway.:green:

i'm looking to get myself something - possibly pink or purple but haven't seen any purple yet, only lilac!!

i'm gona wait til professional beauty so i can try some on coz i'm also a weird shape - big boobs and hips and small waist....mum's going to have to sewing to do!!!

i'm looking to get myself something - possibly pink or purple but haven't seen any purple yet, only lilac!!

i'm gona wait til professional beauty so i can try some on coz i'm also a weird shape - big boobs and hips and small waist....mum's going to have to sewing to do!!!

thats my problem....i dont want to look like im wearing a sack, lol.......or that my boobies are gonna pop out.
will prob look at the show too.
xx

i refuse to order online anymore, after the tunics i ordered from a certain website (that frequently advertises on here)

they were nothing like the pictures, almost see thru the white one
they were such small sizes
fabric quality was awful
and it took them weeks to answer my emails and letters (no one answered the phone)

they eventually agreed to let me send them back and refund my money, and postage costs (returning them) but i was left out of pocket with the cost of them posting it to me (£9) grrrrrrr

so i will only buy in shops from now on, so i dont get burned xxxx

So can we see a picture please?

I just got a buttercups catalogue, ooh their tunics look so glam

Hi, I bought two tunics last year from Florence roby at the same price plus throusers and they ruined. They are washed quite a bit but they are all bobbled. Not what you expect for and £80 uniform. Wouldn't use them again to be honest. Shame reallt as they looked nice

Hi,
I bought a lovely pink tunic from Trafalgar, through Capital Hair and Beauty.
the web is Home

I've just had a look and they have an aubergine coloured one too, which i've been after for ages.

deb x

i will try mine on when i start in the salon next week and send you all pics...

i hope mine doesnt go bobbly after a few washes... cant afford that every few months to buy new one.

i worry about buyin cheap as will they last... im sick of wearing white or black, really love this pink colour its fab.. i think what goes best with your skin complection too..id look pants in lilac x

yes come on lets see some pics of you all in uniform ? dont be shy

I can't believe that having an hour glass figure is called a weird shape, my goodness, If I won the lotto the first thing on my shopping list would be a boob job to give me the figure you've got:eek: be proud hun not weird:lol:

I can't believe that having an hour glass figure is called a weird shape, my goodness, If I won the lotto the first thing on my shopping list would be a boob job to give me the figure you've got:eek: be proud hun not weird:lol:

ok sorry!! i meant weird for tunics and stuff!! do need to lose a few pounds tho....starting to become much more pear shaped than hourglass!!!

hi i orderd a tunic from the same site and i agree the quality looks really good on the site but when it came it was really thin and see through maybe coz mine was white lol but they are gorj thow ! x i just stick to buttercups i find them better quality x

If you want purple, they have some here Diamond Designs- Beautician uniform, beauty wear, beauty uniform, Beauticians uniforms, salon wear, nail uniform, healthcare uniform, nurse uniform, nurses uniforms,

Hi

I can recommend the hot pink from salon wear beauty uniforms

They also have some purple ones but never had this colour. they look quite nice.

Elise

Last edited:
Just purchased two fab tunics from La Beeby, best I've ever had. One is black with diamonte zip and other is black with white collar....fab!

£42! Thats alot for 1 tunic I think! and I find all beauty wear companies sizes are wrong! I always order size bigger than I really am! so, dont worry about that diet!

phew that makes me feel better! just ordered some hot pink ones three sizes bigger than normal just going by their measurements!! :eek: :eek:

got them from Salon Wear Beauty Uniforms and they were buy one get TWO FREE!! so three for 34 quid! :green: ordered some chocolate cropped trousers too, not sure if they will go as well as black but thought they would be great for tanning and they were a bargain at 10 pounds!

thought i'd get About-tan embroidered on the tops and get some hot pink flip flops, hot pink toenails...... pink smart car...... :green: get the picture? lmao

phew that makes me feel better! just ordered some hot pink ones three sizes bigger than normal just going by their measurements!! :eek: :eek:

got them from Salon Wear Beauty Uniforms and they were buy one get TWO FREE!! so three for 34 quid! :green: ordered some chocolate cropped trousers too, not sure if they will go as well as black but thought they would be great for tanning and they were a bargain at 10 pounds!

thought i'd get About-tan embroidered on the tops and get some hot pink flip flops, hot pink toenails...... pink smart car...... :green: get the picture? lmao

When I started out last year, my intention was to have everything bright pink and white (never really got there with the uniforms although I did purchase one bright pink tunic and one pair of white cropped trousers and I hated them...really poor quality...can't remember where I ordered them from now either :eek:). My pink tunic has never been worn a lot and three buttons came off. My white trousers I wore once or twice and never again!

All my marketing material is pink and white, along with my website. I had pink and white flip flops last year but again, just stuck to my nice brown and gold ones for comfort!

Not sure what I'll go for this summer. I love white uniforms but not practical spray tanning me thinks! :lol:

Who would you girls recommend for quality uniforms? And do any of you know of any that do maternity uniforms?

Latest posts

Back