BRiSA gel toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
Morning geeks, I have just done my BRiSA day, and am slightly confused as to the application of brisa on toes.
I have looked at old threads and am still none the wiser lol

when I do my own toes I :
prep as usual
liquid bond
clear gel cure 2 mins
paint on white
cure 10 secs
finishing gloss
cure two mins
and im done
( this is how I have had it done in the salon)
but some people are using the sculpting gels and im wondering if what I have done is ok and is it just preference as to which gels, or paint on is used??
I hope I have explained myself ?? lol xx

My procedure using Brisa:

prep as usual
liquid bond
paint on white (locking with 10sec cure after each toe)
cure 2mins
finishing gloss
cure two mins
and im done

If a client's nails are discoloured, I will apply a light coat of pink gel before the white. HTHs x

It's up to you which you prefer, personally I find the pow easier for toes.
You need to cure it for the whole 2 mins tho, not just 10 secs.
hth

cheers!!
I am doing it right then lol, I dont need to apply clear, or , say pink gel unless my clients toes are a little discoloured, do I.
thanks for the quick reply xx :green:

It's up to you which you prefer, personally I find the pow easier for toes.
You need to cure it for the whole 2 mins tho, not just 10 secs.
hth

yes, I meant I lock each toe 10 secs , then cure 2 mins , then proceed, sorry lol xx

cheers!!
I am doing it right then lol, I dont need to apply clear, or , say pink gel unless my clients toes are a little discoloured, do I.
thanks for the quick reply xx :green:
You got it!

My procedure using Brisa:

prep as usual
liquid bond
paint on white (locking with 10sec cure after each toe)
cure 2mins
finishing gloss
cure two mins
and im done

If a client's nails are discoloured, I will apply a light coat of pink gel before the white. HTHs x

Thats what I do do.:hug:

cheers everyone, now I know its right Im off to " Brisa up" all of Sittingbournes women pmsl xx :lol:

* So you don't have to use a "base" coat after the bond? Maybe I've been using an "extra" coat that I don't have to:confused: This is what I've been doing:

*Prep
*Bond
*Base coat (either clear or pink)
*(of course Cure in between each layer)
*White Gel
*Either clear/pink gel topcoat
* Wipe tacky - Finishing topcoat/polish

~ Am I doing more work than I need to??:irked: So right after the bonder I could put the White - cure - and "then" the top gel coat?

~ Am I doing more work than I need to??:irked: So right after the bonder I could put the White - cure - and "then" the top gel coat?
Yes you are doing more work than you need to, toenails don't need to have the extra gel applied.
Try it the easier way and see how you get on :green:

* Thanks Sandi - glad I asked! Hate having to use more "time/product" than needed:| Love these Boards :Love:

Cool...:green:

I have been doing Brisa for some time, but I have never dared to try it on toes.
But thanks to these "tutorials" I will definately have a go.

But I just have one question:
How do you guide your clients to care for their gel toes...
Do you do refills, do you remove the gel later or... or does it just "fall off" after some time cause to the thin layer.
Hope you understand my question.:eek:

i love doing brisa toes and putting gems in them!! usually if clients want them rebalanced i reduced the length of the nail remove the white line and gems if necessary prep and liquid bond etc and reapply!!

I have been doing mine like a full set of fingers so spending way to much time and product - thanks guys! Would be interested to know about fills though!

I don't infill toes, I buff off and reapply:)

I don't infill toes, I buff off and reapply:)

me too....if its applied nice and thin as its supposed to be...(thick overlays on toes can be dangerous...if bashed) then there really isn't much to buff off at all. xx

What would you charge to do Brisa Gel on Toes? Also, to redo client for another perm. French overlay..I'm assuming you would just buff off gently and restart from scratch since not much product is applied over?

I charge $55 for gel toes.New set ,fill, same price for both.

When your customer comes back do you file of the remaining gel and glitter and then reapply? Or do you do a rebalance?
What is the procedure please?
Thanks Tess

I remove it all and start again:)

Latest posts

Back