Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just removed my brisa lite smoothing gel after 2 weeks and redone them, my nails feel so strong, haven't been able to keep them this long before, could easily have gotten another week out of them but just had to try out my new colour vexed voilette :)

Attachments

• vexed voilette.jpg
    vexed voilette.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 439
First play with BL sculpting gels, one hand is sculpts, other is with tips, loving the way it doesn't slide around! Tutti on top.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361733296.623673.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361733296.623673.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 448
First play with BL sculpting gels, one hand is sculpts, other is with tips, loving the way it doesn't slide around! Tutti on top.

Nice job. Is your left hand sculpts and right hand tips? :)

Here's mine (hopefully) BL Smoothing natural nail overlay - cosmetic grade pigments (approx 5-10%) added to gel. Acrylic paint for roses. I don't have Shellac (yet ;) ) so have been pushing the boundries a little with the things I do have. Please excuse my nails I know they arent the best but I'm currently only trying things out on myself :0)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361734794.194893.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361734794.194893.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 473
Here's mine (hopefully) BL Smoothing natural nail overlay - cosmetic grade pigments (approx 5-10%) added to gel. Acrylic paint for roses. I don't have Shellac (yet ;) ) so have been pushing the boundries a little with the things I do have. Please excuse my nails I know they arent the best but I'm currently only trying things out on myself :0)

Nice job. :hug:

Nice job. Is your left hand sculpts and right hand tips? :)

Hey Hun yes hand on our left is sculpts, on our right is tips x

Nice job. :hug:

Thank you. Rubbish photo, they really are smooth and thin application but nice and strong. They've been on a week now and still in perfect condition. It's a great product to work with. I do struggle getting close to the cuticle with a proper polish brush for the base and top coat though - I've been so used to a gel brush for too long now! :rolleyes:

These are beautiful! Nice work :)

Hey Hun yes hand on our left is sculpts, on our right is tips x

I can't wait for my sculpting kit to arrive and see how it compares to traditional Brisa. Do you use both? Did you notice any marked differences in application? I couldn't make it to Pro Beauty this year so I'm holding out for the new Shellac colours so I can order it altogether! Didn't realise the wait would be this agonizing! I've been psyching myself up on SG. :lol:

1st set of Brisa lite sculptured nails with shellac colour wildfire over the top x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361751254.581537.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361751254.581537.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 455

SORRY but after thinking about it and reading some of the questions on the technical thread where people aren't reading all of the advice on there, I just wanted to revisit this and say exactly how I did this.

Base, clear BL Smoothing x 1, coloured BL Smoothing x 2 layers then BL Top Coat. The acrylic paint (I made sure it was only a small amount of paint) was added after completing the correct application procedure, alowed to dry thoroughly and then I applied a top coat of clear nail polish. All of this was approved by the wonderful CND EA's

I just wanted to make it clear that I worked entirely WITH the system and NOT AGAINST it. I remembered 'no sandwiches' LOL

I'm sure you are all aware of the above anyway but just for my own piece of mind I needed to make it clear, now I won't be worrying about it all day :rolleyes:

Oh and one of those nails has a massive green stick fracture right across the middle of it but it's holding up really well and you would never know which one it is ;)

I'm going to go away now and leave you all alone - have a great day x

1st set of Brisa lite sculptured nails with shellac colour wildfire over the top x

These are lovely, don't know if they are your nails or not but whoever it is has gorgeous long nail beds :)
Vicki x

I've used brisa lite sculpting twice but this is my first go at smoothing and went on like a dream and my client loves it :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361798163.485727.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361798163.485727.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 367
I would say you have used way too much of either the Shellac or the smoothing gel .. It's hard to tell but the application looks thick and a bit uneven in places and I think your client will have issues of peeling. I myself would be very tempted to pick at those edges which I would clearly be able to see and feel. You really should not be able to see or feel a ridge. Next time try less on the brush and work it on evenly ... a normal thin even coat. :hug: gave you a <3 for your first attempt.

Aaaawwww thank you Geeg!

Your advice is very much appreciated and taken into account.

I will try thinner application next time.

These are lovely, don't know if they are your nails or not but whoever it is has gorgeous long nail beds :)
Vicki x

Wish they were mine, a clients tho sadly!
They always look nice even before I added a bit of length! X

My husband's toes before and after! He always has a vertical split down the middle of the big toe that sometimes catches and peels. I applied brisa lite smoothing gel and then gently buffed away the shine. I'm really chuffed with the result. ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361834945.243409.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361834972.588065.jpg

My husband's toes before and after! He always has a vertical split down the middle of the big toe that sometimes catches and peels. I applied brisa lite smoothing gel and then gently buffed away the shine. I'm really chuffed with the result. ;)

View attachment 29201View attachment 29202

Well you'd certainly never know it was on there, and he certainly did need that pedicure! :hug: I'd be chuffed with that result too ... Just shows it would work great on a split nail too (sculpting gel) and they need never tell their friends!! Lol

Latest posts

Back