Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the new spring colours and sparkles! Another happy customer with the brisa lite smoothing gel :)

Attachments

• shellac spring.jpg
    shellac spring.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 569
These are my own nails with BL Smoothing, followed by Gelish It's A Lily and Waterfields :)

They took a bit of a battering at my training course on Tuesday so BL has made them feel all better :) Love it!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362059462.422956.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362059462.422956.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 391
This is my first go at brisa light smoothing gel on myself with azure wish shellac. Think I might have put it on a bit to thick but they are staying put fine so far!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061665.309699.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061665.309699.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 375
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061685.959007.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061685.959007.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 372
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061700.226381.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061700.226381.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 362
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061712.211043.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362061712.211043.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 361
This is the first time I have ever used the BL Sculpting gel - used it on a male in MUCH need of a mani lol

View attachment 29371

He has a damaged nail (middle finger)

View attachment 29373

So we thought we'd try it out and see if it would level it out and camouflage it

View attachment 29374

We also removed the shine lol

View attachment 29376

Before and after

View attachment 29378

What do you think? Constructive criticism welcome :)

XxX

Does anyone have any comments / constructive criticism for my 1st attempt at a nno using the BL sculpting (only 1 nail). Other than the fact the nail was too dirty still, even after him scrubbing like mad! Lol
Xxx

My clients natural nails after 3 weeks wearing brisa lite smoothing with tropic and yellow additives

Then today's new colour... Cake pop with green gold sparkle and hot pink glitter fade on ring finger :) in love!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362084040.352596.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362084040.352596.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 446
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362084060.406730.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362084060.406730.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 638
My own sculpted Brisa lite extensions with new lilac longing with black currant iridescent glitter and foil accent nail

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362085146.340633.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362085146.340633.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 642
Does anyone have any comments / constructive criticism for my 1st attempt at a nno using the BL sculpting (only 1 nail). Other than the fact the nail was too dirty still, even after him scrubbing like mad! Lol
Xxx

I thought you did a very good job to hide the imperfection x

This is why I am a die hard CND believer.

These are before and after pictures. The middle image is my client (a regular 2 weeker for over a year) completely prepped and after cleansing with Scrubfresh. She does all of her maintenance and we use Brisa Lite Smoothing gel under her Shellac.

The proof is in the pudding :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362109191.849689.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362109191.849689.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 622
This is why I am a die hard CND believer.

These are before and after pictures. The middle image is my client (a regular 2 weeker for over a year) completely prepped and after cleansing with Scrubfresh. She does all of her maintenance and we use Brisa Lite Smoothing gel under her Shellac.

The proof is in the pudding :)

And that is just exactly how the nails should look. Bravo! :hug:

Brisa lite smoothing gel with zillionaire shellac x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362139853.953954.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362139853.953954.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 433
my 1st play with brisa light, made them a little too thin on the apex as you can see the nail beneath, i have a tendancy in doing this, training booked for tues to iron out these little things. files like a dream, soaking it off as we speak.xbrl.jpg

brl1.jpg

And that is just exactly how the nails should look. Bravo! :hug:

Wow Gigi!! U have no idea how amazing that made me feel. Thank u!! :)

Wow Gigi!! U have no idea how amazing that made me feel. Thank u!! :)
I hope you will let me copy this image as an example to others and of course I will credit your work to you. xx

My nails look just like the nails in the picture. I have been wearing Shellac for over 3 years now. I mean what part of "Don't scrape the product of the nail plate" is difficult for professionals to understand ?? :wink2:

Hi, my friend has psoriasis on her nails which are very pitted. We're having success with BL smoothing gel underneath shellac but she's asked if she can have extensions with BL sculpting gel for a one off occasion. I'm very wary of this as I usually keep her nails short as they are so weak once they get over the free edge. Anyway, basically what I'm asking is would you deem psoriasis affected nails suitable for BL sculpting gel with a small length?

Thanks x

picture.php

CND Additive Spectrum Shimmer mixed into Brisa Lite Smoothing gel. My first time mixing.

Hi, my friend has psoriasis on her nails which are very pitted. We're having success with BL smoothing gel underneath shellac but she's asked if she can have extensions with BL sculpting gel for a one off occasion. I'm very wary of this as I usually keep her nails short as they are so weak once they get over the free edge. Anyway, basically what I'm asking is would you deem psoriasis affected nails suitable for BL sculpting gel with a small length?

Thanks x

Why not? If its a special occasion then its not forever. You can shorten after. What is your concern?

Why not? If its a special occasion then its not forever. You can shorten after. What is your concern?

Thanks for replying. My concerns are that the length (even though they'll only just be visible over the free edge) may be too much for her weak nails and they may break. Also as the sculpting gel has a longer soak off time I'm worried about how her nails will be afterwards. I use the cnd nourishing remover and I expect it will be fine and I'm probably worrying needlessly!

Thanks for replying. My concerns are that the length (even though they'll only just be visible over the free edge) may be too much for her weak nails and they may break. Also as the sculpting gel has a longer soak off time I'm worried about how her nails will be afterwards. I use the cnd nourishing remover and I expect it will be fine and I'm probably worrying needlessly!

I think you are. I have done more than a few clients with psoriasis and I haven't really found that their nails are weak .. just pitted. The extra length is only minimal and only for a short time if they are only for a special occasion. They have to be built strong and do not make them too thin in the wrong places. It is up to your client to be careful; you are not in control once she leaves you.

Hiya all,

I haven't been on here for absolutely ages but just purchased some Brisa Lite Smoothing gel. I haven't had anything on my nails for ages as I'm at college and we do massage and hot stones and nail polish is a big no no. Because of this my natural nails were getting into a bit of a mess so I've had Brisa Lite on for two weeks (don't tell anyone at my college though!) and they look wonderful. Actually, probably the best they've looked in a long long time.

Really pleased CND has made this!

I'll take a photo of my nails when I eventually redo them in around 2 weeks time! :biggrin:

Oh and I love some of the nails on here, everyone is so good at nails these days!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back