Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. Thankyou. I did an overlay on her natural nails. I found it easier with brisa lite. I haven't really done gel for ages!

Hi. Thankyou. I did an overlay on her natural nails. I found it easier with brisa lite. I haven't really done gel for ages!

Well they're gorgeous. Did you do the reverse method? X

No not tried that yet. Think ill do a class but I get that carried away lol! X

Both of the French sets are very well done ... Great job guys. X

Just about to book cnd conversion courses. I'm so excited :)

Just a general gel question..

In why circumstance would you do the reverse method (natural first and then free edge)

Is it a general method to sculpt you white/natural tip first them move onto your natural colour?

I trained in NSI acrylic but training was poor and wasn't to indepth. I have booked into the brisa lite sculpting course. Thanks in advance x

Just a general gel question..

In why circumstance would you do the reverse method (natural first and then free edge)

Is it a general method to sculpt you white/natural tip first them move onto your natural colour?

I trained in NSI acrylic but training was poor and wasn't to indepth. I have booked into the brisa lite sculpting course. Thanks in advance x

You never actually Have to use the reverse method to sculpt, but it is an advantage in some circumstances.

Some find it easier to get a good smile line if wanting to elongate the look of the nail bed portion of the plate, using the reverse method.

I use it when re-balancing an elongated nail and re-doing the white zone 1. Easy to just file or clip off the old zone 1, file in the smile shape and sculpt back to it.

Normally when sculpting I use the zone 1,2,3 method starting with the white zone 1. It is good to be able to use both and then you have choices for different circumstances. Reverse is not difficult at all to do.

Ripped my nail off yesterday changing my daughter's bedding.
baga8epu.jpg

But it gave me the perfect excuse to remove all of my shellac early and try out Brisa lite smoothing. I love it, its gone on so easily and so thinly. The Shellac then went on incredibly easy. Love it.
me4uzuve.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Brisa lite sculptures with Hot Pop Pink and purple holographic glitter!
u9a9a2ez.jpg

Not had chance to use the sculpting yet but love love love the smoothing. The difference it makes is amazing:Love:

This was my first go with it on a client with very soft nails and a hands on job. She sometimes struggles with the shellac alone so thanks to CND for this fab product :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1382.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 747
Not had chance to use the sculpting yet but love love love the smoothing. The difference it makes is amazing:Love:

This was my first go with it on a client with very soft nails and a hands on job. She sometimes struggles with the shellac alone so thanks to CND for this fab product :biggrin:

Absolutely beautiful job. I'd know they were CND from 100 paces! There is just a look when it is in the hands of a good technician.

Absolutely beautiful job. I'd know they were CND from 100 paces! There is just a look when it is in the hands of a good technician.

thank you for that geeg, its just out the biggest :biggrin: on my face.

ss have sold out of the bl sculpting gel:-( gutted !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back