Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not had chance to use the sculpting yet but love love love the smoothing. The difference it makes is amazing:Love:

This was my first go with it on a client with very soft nails and a hands on job. She sometimes struggles with the shellac alone so thanks to CND for this fab product :biggrin:

Hi, lovely colour & application so neat, sorry if this obvious but can i ask what colour this is, is it just rosebud or have you layered, thanks x

Has anybody just tried smoothing gel on its own without shellac? If so how is it lasting?

I'm a week today and its chipping but I think it's my nails. I did one hand and my manager my other hand and both are not wearing well around the free edge.

Admittedly it was our first attempt at it.

I think I may have applied too thinly.

My little bail came off in one go after I caught it and on inspection of the gel it just felt very thin.

But on a positive it's sooo shiny and I love how it feels and strangely even though its thin it feels very rigid.

I was going to reapply today with shellac on top but want to really test it out on its own.

Any tips? How thin is thin application?

Shellac lasts roughly ten days before I need to redo purely because I hate re growth look.

Other gel polishes last under a week before it looks shabby.

Has anybody just tried smoothing gel on its own without shellac? If so how is it lasting?

I'm a week today and its chipping but I think it's my nails. I did one hand and my manager my other hand and both are not wearing well around the free edge.

My little bail came off in one go after I caught it and on inspection of the gel it just felt very thin.

But on a positive it's sooo shiny and I love how it feels and strangely even though its thin it feels very rigid.

I was going to reapply today with shellac on top but want to really test it out on its own.

Shellac lasts roughly ten days before I need to redo purely because I hate re growth look.

I'm sure I read a similar post on the technical Brisa lite questions thread, maybe you could find something useful there? I did my own to test first (at 1 week now) under shellac and they've lasted well. Maybe check out the video tutorials, maybe something you missed? Best of luck xxx

Loving everything nails!!

Not had chance to use the sculpting yet but love love love the smoothing. The difference it makes is amazing:Love:

This was my first go with it on a client with very soft nails and a hands on job. She sometimes struggles with the shellac alone so thanks to CND for this fab product :biggrin:

Hi what colour have you used here? there so lovely! x

Smoothing gel is perfect under Minx!
picture.php

Hi, lovely colour & application so neat, sorry if this obvious but can i ask what colour this is, is it just rosebud or have you layered, thanks x

Hiya pebbles & rachg the colour was just 2 coats of rosebud. x

I am wearing the BL Base Coat (thin layer like shellac base coat), one layer of the Smoothing gel (simioar in thickness to my2nd layer of colour when I Shellac) and one layer of BL Top coat (same thickness as I appy Shellac top coat).

MY nails are ridged but not weak ... they are not super strong either. I would say they were of normal flexibility and just over the ends of my fingertips. A normal Shellac application will last me 2-3 weeks depending how hard I am on them ,but always 2 weeks and the majority of the time 3.

I applied only 6 days ago. I never wear gloves. As you all know I spend hours a day typing. I hand wash dishes most of the time as we are only 2 of us. I cook ... allot!

My nails are looking great, very very super shiny and feeling nice and strong .. no chips or any other abnormalities. I'll update next week.

I have never done any gel training (am booked up for shellac and both Brisa lite course but couldn't wait to try them out so used smoothing gel over my very ridged fingernails and although they are a bit wonky when you look up close, they look fab! Did this on Saturday and look perfect! I applied very thin layers after following all the hints and tips. I also do loads of housework etc and have had lots of comments.
Going to have a play with sculpting soon, I just can't wait till my course to try all these goodies out!
Pics look amazing ladies xxx

My buggered nails now not so buggered! Was able to fill the ski jump in too!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360691301.539711.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360691301.539711.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 552
My Brisa Lite Sculptures with Rock Royalty and Purple Holographic glitter from Irresistible.....382233_216725051798627_1870427788_n.jpg

Two sets done tonight - two sisters - both Bio converts :) using BL smoothing and Shellac one with Dark Lava with carving over Tutti Frutti and the other just plain Dark Lava.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360705547.124910.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360705547.124910.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 482
You never actually Have to use the reverse method to sculpt, but it is an advantage in some circumstances.

Some find it easier to get a good smile line if wanting to elongate the look of the nail bed portion of the plate, using the reverse method.

I use it when re-balancing an elongated nail and re-doing the white zone 1. Easy to just file or clip off the old zone 1, file in the smile shape and sculpt back to it.

Normally when sculpting I use the zone 1,2,3 method starting with the white zone 1. It is good to be able to use both and then you have choices for different circumstances. Reverse is not difficult at all to do.

Ahh good explanation! Thanks Geeg, it makes a lot of sense when rebalancing to cut off the old zone one and just re-sculpt it again. I will keep this in mind!

Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel + Shellac Rock Royalty
CND Additive Bronze and Silver Holo glitter.

picture.php

DSC01633_wm_zpsfd571106.jpg

First ever french manicure of someone other than myself! These are my mum's hands and her nails are very ski slope & dented so brisa lite smoothing gel seemed ideal :)

Smile lines could be better but chuffed with my first attempt! Really thought french mani's would be more popular but not one client has requested them yet!

Brisa light smoothing with Shellac Wildfire and silver foil accent finger.

Attachments

• 856933_543447719022278_2126593023_o.jpg
    856933_543447719022278_2126593023_o.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 402
BL smoothing gel with Shellac Midnight swim - couldn't wait to get this colour on!
This is my 'bad' hand got to do my good one now :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360794400.053314.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360794400.053314.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 427
BL smoothing gel with Shellac Midnight swim - couldn't wait to get this colour on!
This is my 'bad' hand got to do my good one now :)

That's not bad! Looks fabulous!!!! Xxx

Latest posts

Back