Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BL smoothing gel with Shellac Wildfire - this is a bio client who was happy to convert after I gave her Geeg's word for word speech :)

She's a hairdresser too :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360614996.418101.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360614996.418101.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 657
Not had chance to use the sculpting yet but love love love the smoothing. The difference it makes is amazing:Love:

This was my first go with it on a client with very soft nails and a hands on job. She sometimes struggles with the shellac alone so thanks to CND for this fab product :biggrin:

These are beautiful! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

BL smoothing gel with Shellac Wildfire - this is a bio client who was happy to convert after I gave her Geeg's word for word speech :)

She's a hairdresser too :)

Beautiful job. loving seeing the great work in this thread. Makes me so proud to know that there are people doing the quality of work I so love to see.

Beautiful job. loving seeing the great work in this thread. Makes me so proud to know that there are people doing the quality of work I so love to see.

Was actually very nervous about putting photo up Geeg - as I knew you are keeping a wee eye on things on this thread :)

Loving the Brisa lite sculpting gel these are my birthday nails I got one of the girls to do for me! I had to clean my house before and after my party and they are still looking fab! X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360617377.920038.jpg

Was actually very nervous about putting photo up Geeg - as I knew you are keeping a wee eye on things on this thread :)
How could you be nervous looking at those nails ... silly girl. I cant fault them.

How could you be nervous looking at those nails ... silly girl. I cant fault them.

Thank you - it means a lot - now I can't wait to do the BL sculpting conversion course :)

This is day 5 with brisa lite smoothing gel. Been doing my evening cleaning job (with gloves on) and manicures and pedicures over the weekend and look...it still hasn't moved!!! :D
However the other hand had a slight accident when I was shutting my beauty case and a peice of metal was sticking out the side and cut through the free edge and chipped the polish. This was MY fault however still so impressed beceause usually my nail would of broken but NOTHING happened to it! So impressed with this product it's a miracle in a bottle! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360618011.508374.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360618011.508374.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 567
Absolutely loving the pictures on this thread, such a talented group and all really inspirational.
I literally just got my Brisa Smoothing this afternoon so will be nervously uploading some pics of my efforts soon.

Thanks to everyone who's shared pics and advice over the last week or so, it's been a huge help.

Nope my lovely is deff hot pop pink x
Thank you, I wear this colour all the time but it looks a lot lighter and softer in this picture.

I am so I pressed I did a full set of extensions on my own nails using sculpting gel and shellac. They are lovely and thin and the strongest extensions I have ever had. I am so in love with this product.

Brisa lite smoothing gel with Blackpool & gold glitter additiveImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360621663.303969.jpg

These are mine with the Brisa Lite smoothing gel under them. It's made a massive difference to my nails which are usually quite bendy.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360622148.985745.jpg

Last edited:
I like to test things on myself before offering to clients so tonight I've done some glitter tips with brisa lite sculpting in the clear, I wanted to see how they turned out and also the soak of time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 701

Latest posts

Back