Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both with brisa lite smoothing gel and shellac. Excited for the sculpting course!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361350218.121505.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361350218.121505.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 433
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361350241.259821.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361350241.259821.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 407
Brisa lite smoothing with shellac midnight swim on left when they were applied and on right - one week later with a couple of scuff marks ( caught file when filing client last night :-(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361365254.315803.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361365254.315803.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 419
One week old brisa lite smoothing gel and shellac. I'm amazed that there's no wear at the tip, I usually file my nails down a little once tip wear shows but I haven't needed to with the smoothing gel. Has anyone else found this?

View attachment 28696

Yes, I have also found this. I wear a lot of dark colours & the wear on the free edge has hardly been noticeable! It's working great for my clients too. I have one who can't keep shellac on for more than a week. Nearly 2 weeks on & she's still going! Amazing! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Here are my nails after 10 days. First pic is after they were first applied second is now. I haven't touched them at all except for solar oil which I need to go do now lol. They've got a layer of BL smoothing and then Shellac Rockstars. I'm pleased how well they are lasting because I expected problems with them being my first set. Not sure I'm going to last 3 weeks though, regrowth is doing my head in already. Will try and hold off until I have the new colours though lol xx
2aba3aba.jpg

nupy9yju.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

A few from today. Both with Brisa Lite smoothing gel and shellac
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361380463.944165.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361380471.127721.jpg

Just text my client to see how her nails are doing, it's been nearly a week and she normally has difficulty wearing Shellac. Not sure whether I've just tempted fate now tho!! :Scared:

Fingers crossed! :)

Just text my client to see how her nails are doing, it's been nearly a week and she normally has difficulty wearing Shellac. Not sure whether I've just tempted fate now tho!! :Scared:

Fingers crossed! :)
I think you are. Why are you tempting your client to think she will have problems? Wont she let you know if she needs you?

It's like these newbies who always say .. "If you have any problems ring me" I would never say that to a client. And I wouldn't let her think that I even think she will have problems.

I might say, This is a brand new product so I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback; I'm loving it on my nails and I know you are going to.."

Beautiful job xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

thank you, it was first time ive had the sculpting out the box!! wouldnt normally put straight onto a client but this one has been desperate for it coming...i just hope it lasts for her, she very hard on her nails and just found out shes pregnant! so will be a real test xx

I think you are. Why are you tempting your client to think she will have problems? Wont she let you know if she needs you?

It's like these newbies who always say .. "If you have any problems ring me" I would never say that to a client. And I wouldn't let her think that I even think she will have problems.

I might say, This is a brand new product so I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback; I'm loving it on my nails and I know you are going to.."

Bugger, I DID tempt fate! lol.

No she's still happy to be honest as she said she wouldn't normally get Shellac to last 7 days (she's a new client to me so I haven't actually done Shellac on her, just took her word) but before we did the Brisa she did have a tear on her nail and she thinks it's that tear that's grown out and chipped. All her other nails are absolutely fine, just rebooked her in for next Friday so will update further then. :biggrin:

These were my first attempt today! I'm always so busy with acrylics and shellac I completely forgot how much I love gel, Brisa Lite is amazing to work with! I can't wait to get my clients to try it!x

what did you use to do this? it looks beautiful! x

BL smoothing with negligee and tutti Frutti French with a bit of nail art - wish I had taken a before photo. Thought I was removing stubborn cuticle from her nail plate til she said 'oh that will be the superglue I used to stick the stick on nails on with last week :)"😯. Ooops! Anyway this was her first appt with me so hopefully she will come back.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361400473.337574.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361400473.337574.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 729
Omg I'm in love with brisa lite sculpting - 2 weeks ago I did a set of sculpts, pink and white, client came tonight for a soak off and a change to clear sculpts in a different shape with colour shellac tips and 3 d nail art.

So I did a quick file over and then soaked for 26 minutes in total and look at the photo, so simple no mess, no stickiness, my client was amazed and is now hooked on brisa lite...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 583
ry3epazu.jpg

ju7eze5a.jpg

My first attempt at brisa lite sculpting over clear tips. Honest options please I did struggle to create a good apex been following the technical thread so hoping more practise will make perfect

Over a week ago I did just the smoothing gel on my friend, sorry I haven't got a picture, they are still looking really nice, wearing very well (and she works in childcare and currently training to be hairdresser- so a lot of abuse) and she has had so many compliments on them. I saw her yesterday and they still look as glossy as the day that I did them and she is really pleased.

This is Brisa Lite sculpting gel NNO - not extended. It is the very first time I have ever worked with a gel (apart from smoothing gel) couldn't resist and had a little bash but looking forward to the training. In my opinion the apex needs to be built up. What do use think?

P.s please excuse the horrible dry skin as that is my scrub fresh finger! Haha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361476576.181302.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361476576.181302.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 470
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361476614.203953.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361476614.203953.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 462
BL smoothing gel with shellac Tutti Frutti applied 2 weeks ago (top photo) - and 2 weeks later - today ( bottom photo). Still perfect ;-)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361480481.596943.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361480481.596943.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 443
Sculpted BL with Red Baroness Shellac
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361483282.228281.jpg

Latest posts

Back