Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ju7eze5a.jpg
ry3epazu.jpg

My first attempt at brisa lite sculpting over clear tips. Honest options please I did struggle to create a good apex been following the technical thread so hoping more practise will make perfect

These look soooo goood!!! Did you use the Natural Pink Sculpting that comes in the kit? (I'm trying to decide between getting the pink or clear)

These look soooo goood!!! Did you use the Natural Pink Sculpting that comes in the kit? (I'm trying to decide between getting the pink or clear)

Oh thank you so much I've been picking so many faults at them just need lots of practise & I will be happy.!
Yes I used the pink from the kit really lovely natural flawless colour I would def recommend that rather than the clear personally xx

Here are my nails after 10 days. First pic is after they were first applied second is now. I haven't touched them at all except for solar oil which I need to go do now lol. They've got a layer of BL smoothing and then Shellac Rockstars. I'm pleased how well they are lasting because I expected problems with them being my first set. Not sure I'm going to last 3 weeks though, regrowth is doing my head in already. Will try and hold off until I have the new colours though lol xx
2aba3aba.jpg

nupy9yju.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Update for these at day 12 they are still in perfect condition but they've started to lift on 2 nails on my right hand at the cuticle end. Ive put it down to one of the following reasons, the 2 nails lifting had acetone spilt on them on Wed eve, I washed my hands straight away but it still may have affected them. It's also my dominant hand so I would have applied with my wrong hand so im wondering if I got it too close to the side walls etc when I first applied it. Hopefully they will stay put until I have my mitts on the new colours. Don't fancy naked nails until then lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

First attempt with Brisa Lite smoothing gel & shellac. In love! Thank you CND. Sculpting pics to come :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361522789.474932.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361522789.474932.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 571
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361522832.704844.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361522832.704844.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 528
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361522851.870498.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361522851.870498.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 507
First attempt with Brisa Lite smoothing gel & shellac. In love! Thank you CND. Sculpting pics to come :)

Nice work.

This was the first client I used brisa lite smoothing gel on and 2 weeks later she was back with them all still intact and she was totally delighted, these are the new set she left with today, but think she will def manage to go 3 weeks this time! Totally loving brisa lite.

Attachments

• brisa lite animal print.jpg
    brisa lite animal print.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 627
Thank you Geeg. You just made my day :hug:

I'm so glad! :lol: Credit where credit is due. xx I never comment or give a <3 if I don't think the work is good. Very proud of our tech's and the work shown in this thread.

BL smoothing gel with shellac Tutti Frutti applied 2 weeks ago (top photo) - and 2 weeks later - today ( bottom photo). Still perfect ;-)

Love the design, could you please tell me what sort of brush you use? Also is the black acrylic paints or Blackpool?

First brisa smoothing and shellac. Used rose bud as it is possibly my fave and my client liked it too! This lady usually gets 6-8 days out of shellac so will wait and see how she goes x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361561559.941144.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361561559.941144.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 461
First brisa smoothing and shellac. Used rose bud as it is possibly my fave and my client liked it too! This lady usually gets 6-8 days out of shellac so will wait and see how she goes x

Very pretty xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Brisa Lite smoothing gel with Shellac (my first for both) after 11 days, looking good so far! These are my own nails which are quite weak & bendy so I'm really pleased. So glad I decided to invest in Shellac :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361562188.697592.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361562188.697592.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 436
Love the design, could you please tell me what sort of brush you use? Also is the black acrylic paints or Blackpool?

I use a long thin brush for the black swipes and a dotting tool for the white and dots :) - all done with shellac - cream puff and Blackpool

5eta3a9u.jpg
bybe2ujy.jpg

My MIL has quite a badly damaged nail and BL Smoothing has done the trick. She is a happy camper now :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Smoothing brisa lite and shellac masquerade x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361643550.682770.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361643550.682770.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 367
My first attempt with Brisa smoothing gel!

Hot pot pink with Spectrum Shimmer.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361660434.374756.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361660434.374756.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 508
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361660456.411217.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361660456.411217.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 499
My first attempt with Brisa smoothing gel!

Hot pot pink with Spectrum Shimmer.

I would say you have used way too much of either the Shellac or the smoothing gel .. It's hard to tell but the application looks thick and a bit uneven in places and I think your client will have issues of peeling. I myself would be very tempted to pick at those edges which I would clearly be able to see and feel. You really should not be able to see or feel a ridge. Next time try less on the brush and work it on evenly ... a normal thin even coat. :hug: gave you a <3 for your first attempt.

Last edited:
My Shellac with smoothing gel after 2 weeks, Just a tiny bit of wear on my thumb as its always coming into contact with solvents no matter how hard I try. Excuse the slightly wonky line of my index finger, I was rushing doing my own nails as per usual

Attachments

• Smoothing 2 weeks.jpg
    Smoothing 2 weeks.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 683

Latest posts

Back