Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical greedy person - the price is about £180 cheaper from us - greedy greedy peeps!:smack:

So unless my maths is really poor does this mean the kit will only be £70!! if so that outstanding value! :)

Who just got their email????? 9am I'll be ready in front of the computer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I will be... 😊

Got my email too but as hard as it'll be to not place an order right away, I'm going to hold out for Pro Beauty ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Aw I don't have an email? Serious sad face.

I'm with you Planky but it is gonna be very hard :!:

I like how the email goes out just after the office closes to avoid getting inundated with calls about it and pricing.

Rather looking forward to getting some of the Smoothing in. :)

its going to be monday for me, i have a client desperate for it so she can change from Bio sculpture to shellac!! she much prefers the colours of shellac but has found since having a baby that shellac wasnt enough for her xx

its going to be monday for me, i have a client desperate for it so she can change from Bio sculpture to shellac!! she much prefers the colours of shellac but has found since having a baby that shellac wasnt enough for her xx

Souz this is way too exciting, i'm so ditching Bio for this! at last some love and respect! :Love:

OMG!!!! I'm actually wishing the weekend away :wink2:

OMG!!!! I'm actually wishing the weekend away :wink2:

Me too roll on Monday. Drop kids at school, get home and fire up laptop and get ordering. I wonder what other naughty bits will end up.in my basket though :p

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Prices for the packs are in this months Scratch magazine for those who can't wait til Monday!

Email?! What email? I don't get anything from S2 unless I order :S

Got my email too but as hard as it'll be to not place an order right away, I'm going to hold out for Pro Beauty ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Feeling and sharing your pain Hun. I guess I'm going to have to wait for Pro Beauty too, might not even manage it then.Big hugs xxx

Yeah... sorry ignore my post. Mere seconds after I posted it I got an email!

Prices for the packs are in this months Scratch magazine for those who can't wait til Monday!

I can't!! are you allowed to say on here what they are??? pretty please :))))))

I can't wait either need to know how much money I need to find for Monday lol x

Latest posts

Back