Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CND and Brisa Lite have just ,moved the bar' AGAIN and the cutting edge has just got sharper! :hug:

Last edited:

just watched this video, v clever and impressive marketing...

...and, for the first time, it has actually got me excited about Brisa Lite.

Wondering how to promote this to my clients now in preparation for its arrival...

I am thinking:
BL Smoothing Gel - now extends the wear of Shellac to 3 flawless weeks, (some of my ladies get 3 weeks wear now so may have to amend to 'now extends the wear of Shellac by 1 week')

BL Sculpting Gel - Enhancements but without the need to file nail plate before applying.

First question i will be asked..How much extra will it cost??

Aw, ok :)
Yeah, you will need to be trained in brisa gel to purchase the brisa lite sculpting gel but i believe you can buy the smoothing gel with a manicure cert.

I am about to book my next course and I was thinking I would do retention+ then brisa lite training.

Would I be better doing the brisa gel course so u can use the brisa lite sculpting gel or is there going to be a separate course for brisa lite? Need some advice ASAP as the course starts next week!

Any one know? Xxx

I am about to book my next course and I was thinking I would do retention+ then brisa lite training.

Would I be better doing the brisa gel course so u can use the brisa lite sculpting gel or is there going to be a separate course for brisa lite? Need some advice ASAP as the course starts next week!

Any one know? Xxx

I was told to contact S2 next week regarding courses as the can't give m ny info at the moment

Any one know? Xxx

Sweet Squared customer care know and they are the ones you should contact for all information, not salon geeks. :hug:

I think it's good to avoid being to cheap, that way you can add Brisa lite to Shellac if the nail condition of de client is demanding it without changing her price.
Ofcourse if your prices are low, you will have to add something.

Wondering how to promote this to my clients now in preparation for its arrival...

I am thinking:
BL Smoothing Gel - now extends the wear of Shellac to 3 flawless weeks, (some of my ladies get 3 weeks wear now so may have to amend to 'now extends the wear of Shellac by 1 week')

BL Sculpting Gel - Enhancements but without the need to file nail plate before applying.

I'm sure that just as always, at the appropriate time, Sweet Squared will be providing their clients with guidelines to help them price the service. We know it is always the first concern of nail professionals. ;)

I think it's good to avoid being to cheap, that way you can add Brisa lite to Shellac if the nail condition of de client is demanding it without changing her price.
Ofcourse if your prices are low, you will have to add something.

so i pay for BL smoothing gel and then give clients a week extra Shellac wear for FREE??

erm, i'm running a business here? lol x :lol:

Sweet Squared customer care know and they are the ones you should contact for all information, not salon geeks. :hug:

Thanks, it's just that they haven't been able to give any info on what training will be required for brisa lite, so I don't want to begin one course if the others required for brisa lite. I will trying phoning then again, just hope I will find out the info before the brisa and retention courses start next week xxx

Hey, Gigi, I just got my Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel! Now about that olive skinned Spaniard.....

Hey, Gigi, I just got my Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel! Now about that olive skinned Spaniard.....

You cheeky monkey ... I do know one! Lol.

We have our BIG training weekend with all the new things starting tomorrow! Very excited.

All the reviews from the pros are that they are loving it. Claro!! What else would one expect?

Excited to hear your reviews in a few weeks time. It looks as easy as pie.

I don't know about promising clients a guaranteed extra week ... I never guarantee anything to clients except that they will get a superb job done by you and me, but longevity I think is entirely down to how they treat their manicure after they leave the salon.

I never promise ANYTHING. Like you said, one never knows how someone treats their nails. That's all I need is for someone to come back and tell me, "Well you said......."

You know me, Gigi. I try all products on myself before I comment or try it on a client. I'm going to do my nails tonight. Looking forward to seeing the results. I was a very bad girl and peeled my Shellac and did some pretty signficant damage to three of my nails. I need the strength that Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel can offer.

It's been a coon's age since I've played around with gel so I'm soooooo looking forward to it because I hear it's a dream to work with.

OOO you Americans are really rubbing it in that you got your mitts on it first:evil:...

Only joking before someone throws their rattle at me!!!

Cannot wait to try, don't forget and give us your thoughts on it Tammie

OOO you Americans are really rubbing it in that you got your mitts on it first:evil:...

Only joking before someone throws their rattle at me!!!

Cannot wait to try, don't forget and give us your thoughts on it Tammie

I will! First of all, I fell in love with the packaging. An intro pack in a glittery silver bag. Came with the Brisa Lite Base Coat, Smoothing Gel, and Top Coat, Scrub Fresh, Nourishing Remover, Solar Oil, CND #6 Gel Brush, Koala Buffer and Kanga File... all that at a criminally low price.

Felt like Christmas!

There will be a whole large group of us opening ours tomorrow!!! BIG training weekend for 3 days (4 for some who are doing another day for other things on Tuesday). ;) This is why CND Education Ambassadors are the best in the world!! They give time away from their busy lives and families and they are committed every day to their students and their work. They RULE!

There will be a whole large group of us opening ours tomorrow!!! BIG training weekend for 3 days (4 for some who are doing another day for other things on Tuesday). ;) This is why CND Education Ambassadors are the best in the world!! They give time away from their busy lives and families and they are committed every day to their students and their work. They RULE!

Love CND Educators :hug:
are you dropping hints about something else we don't know about there Geeg?! ;)

OMG I have just found the sculpting pack and lamp for sale on eBay for £250! I cannot believe this is already being sold on eBay when S2 are not even advertising yet, DISGUSTING !

OMG I have just found the sculpting pack and lamp for sale on eBay for £250! I cannot believe this is already being sold on eBay when S2 are not even advertising yet, DISGUSTING !

Typical greedy person - the price is about £180 cheaper from us - greedy greedy peeps!:smack:

Latest posts

Back