Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone advise, other than the strength of the gel and the removal times- what is the difference between the sculpting and smoothing gels?

my reason for asking: I'm enhancement trained so can buy both, but is there anything preventing me from just buying the sculpting pack and using that also as a thin nail overlay under Shellac? (like we do with normal Brisa)

i understand the removal time for sculpting gel is 30mins, but is it twice the removal time of Smoothing gel purely because it's a thicker enhancement (as opposed to a thin overlay) and the remover fluid takes longer to get thru the thickness of the layer?

i can understand why CND would retail an overlay version for Natural nail techs who dont have the Gel enhancement qualification, but do us enhancement qual'd techs really need to buy both??

sorry if i'm not making sense but it's now 2.24am and i think i should be hitting the sack now...:wink2:

I hope I get your question! :lol:

As you rightly point out, using the sculpting gel for extra strength will increase your removal time.

The two gels are definitely not the same .. One is not just a thicker version of the other. It's not that simple. It is the jobs they do for your clients that are different. These are prescriptive services and you really need to decide which clients' nails are suited to each service and what commitment time those clients are willing to give to their nail services. CND are providing great materials for you to help you and your clients decide the right service for their nails.

I can't imagine not having both systems in the salon in order to prescribe the perfect treatment for each client. But of course you could use Brisa Lite removable Sculpting Gel under Shellac in one or two layers but remember the sculpting gel is for building shape and length; you don't just paint it on in the same way as you would with the Brisa Lite Smoothing gel under Shellac; you use a different brush and a different technique.

I hope that helps to answer your question.

Smoothing kit contains:
Base coat
Smoothing Gel
Top coat
Gel brush no.6
Kanga board
Blizzard board
Scrubfresh
Nourishing remover
Solar oil
Educational DVD
...all in a silver zip up bag!

Bargain.

Wow - s2 site will have lot of traffic tomorrow !!!

Smoothing kit contains:
Base coat
Smoothing Gel
Top coat
Gel brush no.6
Kanga board
Blizzard board
Scrubfresh
Nourishing remover
Solar oil
Educational DVD
...all in a silver zip up bag!

Bargain.

Ooh! Thanks for the pm x

Could some kind soul message me the prices please? Many thanks x

Ah I have the school run in the morning I hope there's still some left when I get back! X

can anyone advise, other than the strength of the gel and the removal times- what is the difference between the sculpting and smoothing gels?

my reason for asking: I'm enhancement trained so can buy both, but is there anything preventing me from just buying the sculpting pack and using that also as a thin nail overlay under Shellac? (like we do with normal Brisa)

i understand the removal time for sculpting gel is 30mins, but is it twice the removal time of Smoothing gel purely because it's a thicker enhancement (as opposed to a thin overlay) and the remover fluid takes longer to get thru the thickness of the layer?

i can understand why CND would retail an overlay version for Natural nail techs who dont have the Gel enhancement qualification, but do us enhancement qual'd techs really need to buy both??

sorry if i'm not making sense but it's now 2.24am and i think i should be hitting the sack now...:wink2:

thats a good point?

Ah I have the school run in the morning I hope there's still some left when I get back! X

Same! I have a day job to go to so won't be able to order till after 3.00! :( Thought about asking hubby to do it but could end up with anything! Lol! Will just have to wait! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Please could someone pm me the prices too, many thanks xxx

Me too pretty please! Xxx

Does anyone know if there is a lot of file finishing with the sculpting gel? I've just been diagnosed with a lung condition and am trying to eliminate as much filing dust as I can.

Also, can you build with the smoothing gel on those that have very flat nails to give a more aesthetic appearance?

Thanks

Hi, can someone pm the prices too please x

Thanks for pm ing the prices much appreciated 😊xx

Just pm'd those asking for prices x

I only do natural nails at the moment but I want to offer the Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel. Does anyone know yet which training I will need to do for this? Will there be training for Brisa Lite only or will I have to do the Brisa Hard Gel course?

Could someone please PM me the prices of all BL kits too.
Thanks in advance :)

Can you use the BL topcoat over the top of shellac colour for a more harder wearing finish?

Latest posts

Back