Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to clarify, the Brisa Lite Sculpting Kit in the PROMO Silver Case IS AVAILABLE and not OOS!

Just to clarify, the Brisa Lite Sculpting Kit in the PROMO Silver Case IS AVAILABLE and not OOS!

Please would you confirm what is included in this kit? Thanks so much x

Is the smoothing gel promo going to be available am waiting to get both promo ones loving the silver case. Thanks xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Just ordered both smoothing and sculpting in the silver case eek how exciting can't wait for training :))

Just ordered mine soooo excited x

Just ordered my smoothing as much as I tried to stop myself! :D

I can't see both promo packs on line :-(

I feel like crying.....Out of stock!! Didn't even think it went on sale until 9am!!! All weekend of excitement for nothin.

Just ordered mine!

Wooo!

Debated whether to order two of each simply because of the value but already picked up some other sweet treats along the way...Ooops!

Is it here yet~?

Bugger my finger slipped and I ended up ordering! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I feel like crying.....Out of stock!! Didn't even think it went on sale until 9am!!! All weekend of excitement for nothin.

????? It's on there?:eek:

Where is the smoothing promo please guys I can't find it on line :-( need to order before there all gone !!!!

Both kits are in stock online. I'm on S2 now.

Found it !!!!!_
Yay xxxx

My bad.. Was lookin in wrong place! Love these live chats on s2 very handy! I'm soooo happy it's in it's way :D

Just tried ordering mine online nd it's now saying my password and email are incorrect! which they are not!!!!

woops just ordered it all lol!!xx ncannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered smoothing kit but was too impatient to wait for silver case. Arghh! Never mind i'll have to hope I can get one with the sculpting kit.

Ordered !!!!

On the S2 site, go to Enhancements>Brisa Gel>Brisa Lite (S2 Logo)

TA DA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the smoothing kit will always be this price or if its just a opening/promotional offer?

Latest posts

Back