Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's in the kits?? I can't wait for brisa lite but im not buying something without a description :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Someone did a vid on you tube showing exact contents :)

Soothing pack you get base, smoothing gel, top coat, small scrub fresh, small remover, 15ml solar oil, 2 x files, #6 flat square gel brush, DVD and enhancement workbook plus case.

Sculpting pack you get base, neutral pink sculpting gel, pure white sculpting gel, topcoat, small scrub fresh, small remover, 15ml solar oil, 2 x files, #6 oval gel brush, DVD and enhancement workbook plus case. That's just off the top of my head x

Enquire about that first Hun has S2 don't usually take returns x

it was the girl on the phone that told i could send it back when i rang to see what i had ordered??she was putting a note on my file to say i would be returning it....i did try to just get them swapped before it was sent out but she said she couldnt do that xx

hi souz. did she confirm that the one of the listings doesn't come with the silver bag???

there are two smoothing kits one in a case and one not in a case, i was in a rush this morn and ordered the wrong one so i am having to order the other aswell separately and then send the wrong one back when i get it!!!

Oh no I think I ordered the ones not in a bag but they are the same price I hoping its a system mistake and I get the ones in a bag. Grrrr

Last night the Smoothing gel wasn't available in the promo pack and the Sculpting kit was available in both the Promo pack and non promo pack although the non promo one was out of stock. (hope that makes sense).

The fact the non promo version of the sculpting kit seems to be off the site now looks to me like that was out of stock possibly because its not there really. So, maybe the smoothing gel is also only available in the promo pack just now and the non promo version shouldn't have been there when the stock went live last night.

I think I managed to say a lot of words there that could possily be said much simpler :lol:

I'd call S2 and check if the case is what you want, just to be sure. Even if they take it back, should it not be in a case, the return postage might be quite high XxX

I spoke to sweet squared and they say the DVD is not included in our packs :( but will be available to view on CND.com

looks like its just the sculpting gel that comes in the silver box, its described as "inc silver box". Smoothing now out of stock :eek:

does anyone know whether non trained gel techs can buy the sculpting gel? just cos im nosey!

looks like its just the sculpting gel that comes in the silver box, its described as "inc silver box". Smoothing now out of stock :eek:

does anyone know whether non trained gel techs can buy the sculpting gel? just cos im nosey!
I'm sure I read on here earlier that someone bought it and was now looking forward to training with s2.

All done .... Cnd had changed the way my business has expanded. I'm very happy !!!! Best thing I did was take shellac now I've got the complete package ! X

Just had another look on the website and got a shock to see that the Brisa lite had disappeared, it hasn't. It's got it's own section now instead of being in with the normal Brisa.

The contents in both bags are pretty much the same except for the middle system, i.e. smoothing gel/sculpting gel. Top and bases and other contents are the same. Anyone thinking of buying just one kit and the other at separate, its worth buying the smoothing kit has the brush in the smoothing kit is completely different. It's a flat square brush and not available to buy separately just yet. The sculpting kits brush is the oval gel brush which is available to buy and most of you will already have it already if you offer Brisa hard gels. X

Kinkyboots33 I'm bio trained and I purchased the sculpting kit this morning!

Will the promo packs including the silver bag be available at Pro Beauty or will there just be the packs?

the ones in the promo packs are still showing in stock xx

how frustrating, when I ordered it was only the sculpting that came with a bag and now the smoothing has too :(

how frustrating, when I ordered it was only the sculpting that came with a bag and now the smoothing has too :(

I think S2 have just been busy moving things around on the site x

I think S2 have just been busy moving things around on the site x

Thats what I was trying to say too, although a bit longwindedly :lol: I have a feeling both kits will turn up in cases, fingers crossed thats the case for the geeks who want them X

Aw what!!! so the folk that ordered earlier this am wont get the silver case???

Thats what I was trying to say too, although a bit longwindedly :lol: I have a feeling both kits will turn up in cases, fingers crossed thats the case for the geeks who want them X

I want a case! LOL....

I just called them. If you ordered the one without the pic of a case it wont turn up in a case, so I have just ordered the one that says includes silver case and I will be sending the other one back when it turns up.

This is the smoothing gel. The sculpting gel was pictured with a case anyway so this is how it will come.

Latest posts

Back