Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered smoothing kit and it is saying both still in stock, if you cannot find it go to home page and they are both on there. Poor S2 website, I am surprised it hasn't combusted!! Message for Mrs Geek, will the packs be at Prof beauty as I want to get sculpting there due to tight funds at the moment!

Is anyone else having problems logging on to S2????

Just ordered smoothing kit and it is saying both still in stock, if you cannot find it go to home page and they are both on there. Poor S2 website, I am surprised it hasn't combusted!! Message for Mrs Geek, will the packs be at Prof beauty as I want to get sculpting there due to tight funds at the moment!
Yes they will.

Ordered mine...eeeeeeee! So exciting!

God credit card just gone up in smoke I'm an S2 junkie :smack: just had to add another few hundred bits so much for professional beauty :eek: lol

Don't worry ... We won't have the 'bits' at pro beauty. Lol.
We highlight the newest things at shows and a few old favourites, we don't take the warehouse! :hug:

Yeeessssss!!! I've just ordered my smoothing gel pack!!! I can rest easy now!....Few :)

I am brisa trained but is it true that if you aren't you still buy the brisa sculpting gel?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Am still holding off for Pro Beauty. I have the sweats, this is hard! :Scared: :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've ordered.....twice lol. I ordered first thing this morning online very sleepy eyed and regretted not getting both smoothing and scuplting. S2 cannot edit my order has I placed it online so ended up ordering the second pack separately....or I won't sleep at night, now I can settle and make a start on my housework! ;)

wahooooo just ordered mine :)

Thought S2 was out of stock so rang The Fingertips Centre and ordered from there, I was in too much of a hurry and didn't look properly on website lol, doesn't matter as have both yay

Doesn't the smoothing kit come with a silver case?

Oh I really want to order it but I'm really poor at the moment and I really shouldn't but I'm sooooooo tempted to just buy it! Must stop myself! Hope they have some left for me!

there are two smoothing kits one in a case and one not in a case, i was in a rush this morn and ordered the wrong one so i am having to order the other aswell separately and then send the wrong one back when i get it!!!

there are two smoothing kits one in a case and one not in a case, i was in a rush this morn and ordered the wrong one so i am having to order the other aswell separately and then send the wrong one back when i get it!!!

Enquire about that first Hun has S2 don't usually take returns x

Are the kits only this price for limited time?

Think I ordered correctly well will see in a day or so

Last edited:
Are the kits only this price for limited time?

I don't think so. I would imagine the kits only being available for a limited time then we would have to buy separately once they are gone.

I would imagine S2 having plenty to go around for weeks until pro beauty too x

What's in the kits?? I can't wait for brisa lite but im not buying something without a description :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back