Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. I'm the same. Looks like I'll be cutting back on a lot of luxuries to save my few spare pennies. If I win the lottery I'll pay for all your courses. Now all I have to do is buy a ticket!

thanks hun ill hold you to that! i need to save for both my boys and my hubbys birthdays before the event!

thanks hun ill hold you to that! i need to save for both my boys and my hubbys birthdays before the event!

Oh you beat me there. I got hubby and only one of my boys birthday before the event. My other ones in November. Well I guess I better go buy my lottery ticket then lol xx

Oh you beat me there. I got hubby and only one of my boys birthday before the event. My other ones in November. Well I guess I better go buy my lottery ticket then lol xx

its a mad time, hubby, my eldest son and my stepsons 16th all before and then the week after its my youngest sons 16th so i REALLY got to save! ill pray that you win the lottery lol

its a mad time, hubby, my eldest son and my stepsons 16th all before and then the week after its my youngest sons 16th so i REALLY got to save! ill pray that you win the lottery lol

I'll try for you hun!! Keep your fingers crossed xx

Can the smoothing gel be used with a tip though for the odd repair? Do you proceed straight onto shellac or will we need to buy an additional Brisa lite basecoat?

Can we buy the sculpting gel at the show if we show our enhancement qualifications?

Anyone? I'd really like to know if the smoothing gel can be used with tips?

Anyone? I'd really like to know if the smoothing gel can be used with tips?

I am guessing that seen as they are bringing out 2 versions of CND Brisa lite, Smoothing and Sculpting. I think smoothing with be to use over natural nails and sculpting to used to and length. Smoothing will provide extra strength and protection but not designed for lengthening the nail but that's wear CND Brisa Lite Sculping gel comes in!

Dear All - this is as much info as I can give you right now... HTH's :hug:

INTRODUCING BRISA LITE
• No File Prep of natural nail
• 3 week wear
• Creates shape AND length
• Non-yellowing
• Odorless
• Controllable, self leveling
• Flexible and durable
• 5 finger cure
• Removes with foil & cotton

SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Smooths imperfections
• Increases nail strength
• Mends chips, cracks, tears
• Use alone or with Shellac

PRODUCTS FOR SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Smoothing Gel
• Color Coat (polish or Shellac)
• Top Coat

SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Instant length and shape
• No filing natural nail
• Easy file
• Removable option

PRODUCTS FOR SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Sculpting Gel
• Color Coat (polish or Shellac)
• Top Coat

FROM THE MAKERS OF SHELLAC!
INTRODUCING BRISA LITE: the first easily removable gel that is safe, color stable, and provides 3 weeks wear! Brisa Lite instills “beauty confidence” by creating a complete set of natural looking, perfect nails.

Brisa Lite provides enhanced length, shape and “consistency” for less-than-perfect natural nails. It applies/removes easily without damaging the natural nail.

Formulated using Brisa toughness/durability and Shellac removal technologies to protect the natural nail and create beautiful durable, easily removable enhancements that last 3 weeks without showing signs of wear.

• Technology delivers long wear and flexibility
• Addition of solvents promotes removability
• Base coat technology provides increased adhesion for enhancement, easy removability
• Removes with Shellac Nourishing Remover

just bumping this up forthose that wanted more info x

Even more excited about brisa lite now xx

Hi everyone....just posting a 'copy n paste' of what my lovely local Fingertips centre has put of Facebook.....sounds exciting!

‎2013 is looking a lot like it's going to be a huge year in the nail industry and Brisa Lite is the first exciting innovation to come from CND. In a nutshell, Brisa Lite is better, easier and safer for nails. Good news, no?

Brisa Lite is the first removable gel that is safe, colour stable and provides three weeks wear. Whether you're using the Smoothing Gel System or the Sculpting Gel System, Brisa Lite instills serious "beauty confidence" by creating a complete set of natural-looking, perfect nails.

Quite simply, women won't stand for products that ruin their nails anymore. It's no longer necessary but, while many women have imperfect nails, they are resistant to traditional enhancements because, honestly, they're a pain to remove, they look unnatural and no matter what any one says, buffing can damage your nail, especially if done improperly and even if it's just a teeny-weeny bit.

Brisa Lite changes all this. It's formulated using Brisa's toughness and durability combined with Shellac's removal technologies. The technology delivers long wear and flexibility and the addition of solvents promotes removability allowing it to be taken off in pretty much the same way as Shellac, using Shellac Nourishing Remover. Plus the base coat technology, which also aids easy removal, also means increased adhesion. Clever, no?

They have answered a Few questions as well on their FB page.....mainly that ONE of the brisa lite systems will require a minimum training entry qualification of Manicure (I'm guessing the smoothing one). So I guess the other system (sculpt) might require more.

I'm a natural nails only girl...qualified in manicure, pedicure, spa manicure, and soak off gel polish (with astonishing nails and CND)..... But I'm really interested in this new system! I hope there will be an option for me to study the new Brisa Lite systems, without having to study the original Brisa system first!
Exciiiited!!!

My God, they are making it sound like any other enhancement is not safe for the nails. =/

My God, they are making it sound like any other enhancement is not safe for the nails. =/

I don't agree but as CND have done everything they can to make these products as safe as they can by omitting so many chemicals that are known allergens in other products, it is only fair that that point is highlighted ... Safety is a key feature and a USP for Shellac. We have all noted a large surge of allergies associated with gels both in technicians and clients since the advent of gel colour coats. If We now have the technology at cND to reduce that instance then lets shout it from the rooftops. :lol:

No buffing is another key USP ... Women do not go to nail salons to have their nails damaged ... Now there is an enhancement product that requires no buffing.
I find that pretty exciting.

Many have been using gels for years that yellow in days ... Now they have an alternative that never yellows. Try it and see.

I don't agree but as CND have done everything they can to make these products as safe as they can by omitting so many chemicals that are known allergens in other products, it is only fair that that point is highlighted ... Safety is a key feature and a USP for Shellac. We have all noted a large surge of allergies associated with gels both in technicians and clients since the advent of gel colour coats. If We now have the technology at cND to reduce that instance then lets shout it from the rooftops. :lol:

No buffing is another key USP ... Women do not go to nail salons to have their nails damaged ... Now there is an enhancement product that requires no buffing.
I find that pretty exciting.

Many have been using gels for years that yellow in days ... Now they have an alternative that never yellows. Try it and see.
I agree with you but it also worries me what people are going to think about L&P and regular Brisa. Is it not true that not every system works for everyone? I guess I can only hope that I can achieve educating clients that they are safe based on the tech's abilities and technique that can help avoid any type of unsafe thing happening. I have no problems though having one system work for everyone if I can. Brisa Lite sounds like an amazing thing and I'd love to have it work that way.

I agree with you but it also worries me what people are going to think about L&P and regular Brisa. Is it not true that not every system works for everyone? I guess I can only hope that I can achieve educating clients that they are safe based on the tech's abilities and technique that can help avoid any type of unsafe thing happening. I have no problems though having one system work for everyone if I can. Brisa Lite sounds like an amazing thing and I'd love to have it work that way.

Brisa is much less reactive than other gels because of the absence of the very same chemicals that are absent from Shellac.

Retention+ is another product that can be used by many techs who are allergic to other brands of L&P.

Brisa is much less reactive than other gels because of the absence of the very same chemicals that are absent from Shellac.

Retention+ is another product that can be used by many techs who are allergic to other brands of L&P.
Excellent! I plan on just using CND anyways when I get my license at the end of the month. I had the ability to shadow with an EA the other week and she blew my mind out of the water. :) I can't wait to do all of the training too through CND.

I am so so excited! No filing buffing or smell is such a USP all together just makes it sound perfect! It's almost too hard to believe! Also another thing is the industry has changed big time no etching, then no primer now no buffing at all! It's getting better and better! This will really set us apart from NSS! Their product till not stick with out etching! Now we can offer a product to the nervouse and worried clients! However there are plenty of clients who aren't nervouse and do very well with l and p and hard gel who have no need or wish to change their way of having their nails enhanced. Been said before but in hair we use bleach, yes it can harm but used properly there are results that can ONLY be achieved bye using this. Same with l and p and hard gels so I don't think there is anything to worry about! I am excited to be able to offer a non buff service to clients who have the less than perfect nails that need more than just shellac. Also to be able to offer enhancements/gel to clients who are scared or unable to buff! This could change so much, industry is heading to perfection x

I am so so excited! No filing buffing or smell is such a USP all together just makes it sound perfect! It's almost too hard to believe! Also another thing is the industry has changed big time no etching, then no primer now no buffing at all! It's getting better and better! This will really set us apart from NSS! Their product till not stick with out etching! Now we can offer a product to the nervouse and worried clients! However there are plenty of clients who aren't nervouse and do very well with l and p and hard gel who have no need or wish to change their way of having their nails enhanced. Been said before but in hair we use bleach, yes it can harm but used properly there are results that can ONLY be achieved bye using this. Same with l and p and hard gels so I don't think there is anything to worry about! I am excited to be able to offer a non buff service to clients who have the less than perfect nails that need more than just shellac. Also to be able to offer enhancements/gel to clients who are scared or unable to buff! This could change so much, industry is heading to perfection x

I think CND is steering the ship as always and it is definitely heading in the right direction and in the same direction it has been heading for 35 years and building on what we have learned with each and every new innovation. :lol:

Excellent! I plan on just using CND anyways when I get my license at the end of the month. I had the ability to shadow with an EA the other week and she blew my mind out of the water. :) I can't wait to do all of the training too through CND.

Because of the quality, and all the reasons alreaddy mentioned here before , I just :Love: CND
And, as important: by chosing 1 A-brand, we need les products (to carry around being mobile). My Scrubfresh, Coolblue and Nourishing Remover will be used for all current and future services i'll offer. From Rention+ L&P to Shellac
I just love it.
Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

I think Brisa Lite will shake up the industry the same way Shellac did....and I'm thrilled for it! no buffing, easy soak removal, plus all the other CND perks....will be voted best new product, I'm sure of it! Now if only Canada would get these products at the same time as the US and UK. I'm always the last on SG to get to try them out :( lol

Tech's are already buying the starter packs here from The Industry Source. I'm going to wait for training to get it but if I had my license, I'd probably get it. For now I have to wait until after I graduate.

Tech's are already buying the starter packs here from The Industry Source. I'm going to wait for training to get it but if I had my license, I'd probably get it. For now I have to wait until after I graduate.

Mine will be here Wednesday and I can't wait! Thank goodness there is a DVD included, which I plan on watching over and over before applying it to a willing guinea pig at the salon. Co workers first, but I have clients in mind already. Will report back as soon as I can :)

Latest posts

Back