Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know?

Im sure all the details will be released once the CND Education Ambassadors have had all their update training and Brisa Lite is launched.
Until then know one can answer your question sorry as not even the EA's know the full details yet :hug:

I saw something on Facebook today from one of the Educators. Someone had asked if Brisa Lite will be available to purchase on the Sunday at Excel and the Educator told them it would be.

I saw something on Facebook today from one of the Educators. Someone had asked if Brisa Lite will be available to purchase on the Sunday at Excel and the Educator told them it would be.

Jojo it was me asking the question :D x

Mrs Geek has just posted in another thread saying that Brisa Lite WILL be for sale at Pro Beauty in fact as soon as it hits our shores in Feb it will be for sale so before Pro Beauty :)
I hope this helps you guys x

Mrs Geek has just posted in another thread saying that Brisa Lite WILL be for sale at Pro Beauty in fact as soon as it hits our shores in Feb it will be for sale so before Pro Beauty :)
I hope this helps you guys x

OMG so in that case you wont need a conversion to purchase it at pro beauty then.

Plus side I dont mind not going to the event now, I shall go to the ball after all just at Pro beauty. :lol: xxxxx

seems bad idea to me - product will be launched in pro beauty where you dont have to show certificate, any tom dick and harry will be able to get it but trained techs that have invested thousands in training will have to wait till after, probally will be out of stock (as remover is now).

bet new shellac cols and additives and brisa lite will be on some kind of offer at show and not on s2 for their loyal customers.

just my take xxx

Hey GetNailed - way to go on the positive attitude??:eek: Firstly, Brisa Lite will be available to the nail pro mid February so before Pro Beauty. The Brisa Lite SMOOTHING Gel will be available to all with or without education and will be particularly pertinent to those who love and use Shellac.

The Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel is enhancement centric and will require education. We leave for a huge CND Global Summit next Saturday and we will have way more info for you when we get back.

Now lets go back to Tom, Dick and Harry purchasing at shows... this has been an age old complaint forever and is down to primarily the pros bring their mums, mates etc with them... it is also up to the show organizers to be more frugal; when they charged to enter the show, you all complained so they made it free again and still there are complaints - fact is you will always get none pros trying to get into a show. Sweet Squared have never knowingly sold to the non-professional and I have turned plenty of people away who were not willing to buy the system etc.. why - because I would prefer to have SUCCESSFUL users and HAPPY customers opposed to someone buying it half-assed.

As to show deals and loyal customers - well of course we do show deals otherwise why bother doing the show at all... you too can have those deals IF you go to the show; if you choose not to for whatever reason, I respect that but you wont get SHOW deals away from the show and it IS our loyal customers who are buying from us at the shows. Speaking of we will have an amazing new system which will check accounts too so we really ARE trying to cover all bases so that you dont feel cheated...

It is me that ticks the boxes for new colours etc to go onto the website.. so may I ask, do you honestly think we take all stock to a show so we can sell out and not have anything available for our customers who cant make the show?

That would be very poor organisation on our part and we don't do poor organisation. ;);) We have an excellent Buyer who is proving her weight in gold. I just checked stock for you on CND Nourshing Remover and D Solve and we have masses in all sizes so I have no clue which Remover you are referring to but Remover is in stock.

I hope this helps and I needed to obviously direct these comments at you GetNailed because I just saw so much negativity in your post that I wanted to respond and say - it isn't all so... :hug:

BTW - we would LOVE to see you at a show!!!

Oh how I would love love love to be a fly on the wall CND global summit x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

"The Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel is enhancement centric and will require education. We leave for a huge CND Global Summit next Saturday and we will have way more info for you when we get back."

I'm really pleased that part of this will be education based means I can do mor training and get another certificate way good xxx

Dear All - this is as much info as I can give you right now... HTH's :hug:

INTRODUCING BRISA LITE
• No File Prep of natural nail
• 3 week wear
• Creates shape AND length
• Non-yellowing
• Odorless
• Controllable, self leveling
• Flexible and durable
• 5 finger cure
• Removes with foil & cotton

SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Smooths imperfections
• Increases nail strength
• Mends chips, cracks, tears
• Use alone or with Shellac

PRODUCTS FOR SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Smoothing Gel
• Color Coat (polish or Shellac)
• Top Coat

SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Instant length and shape
• No filing natural nail
• Easy file
• Removable option

PRODUCTS FOR SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Sculpting Gel
• Top Coat

FROM THE MAKERS OF SHELLAC!
INTRODUCING BRISA LITE: the first easily removable gel that is safe, color stable, and provides 3 weeks wear! Brisa Lite instills “beauty confidence” by creating a complete set of natural looking, perfect nails.

Brisa Lite provides enhanced length, shape and “consistency” for less-than-perfect natural nails. It applies/removes easily without damaging the natural nail.

Formulated using Brisa toughness/durability and Shellac removal technologies to protect the natural nail and create beautiful durable, easily removable enhancements that last 3 weeks without showing signs of wear.

• Technology delivers long wear and flexibility
• Addition of solvents promotes removability
• Base coat technology provides increased adhesion for enhancement, easy removability
• Removes with Shellac Nourishing Remover

We leave for a huge CND Global Summit next Saturday and we will have way more info for you when we get back.

I can't wait to squeeze you! Who's coming with you? Hopefully we will have time to catch up and have a cocktail ;) xoxoxo

INTRODUCING BRISA LITE
• 3 week wear
• Non-yellowing
• Odorless
• Flexible and durable
• 5 finger cure

SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Smooths imperfections

• Base Coat
• Smoothing Gel
• Top Coat

SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• No filing natural nail
• Easy file
• Removable option

• Base Coat
• Sculpting Gel
• Top Coat

INTRODUCING BRISA LITE: the first easily removable gel that is safe, color stable, and provides 3 weeks wear! Brisa Lite instills “beauty confidence” by creating a complete set of natural looking, perfect nails.

Brisa Lite provides enhanced length, shape and “consistency” for less-than-perfect natural nails. It applies/removes easily without damaging the natural nail.

Formulated using Brisa toughness/durability and Shellac removal technologies to protect the natural nail and create beautiful durable, easily removable enhancements that last 3 weeks without showing signs of wear.

• Base coat technology provides increased adhesion for enhancement, easy removability

Wow this sounds amazing!!
So will this replace brisa? As I can imagine this will be more popular with clients?

Is it hypo allergenic ?

Possibly no-one will be able to answer but is there any indication of how long the course will be? I've not done any kind of enhancement training before but have done a manicure & gel polish course.

I'm just trying to work out roughly how much money I'll need to save as me doing a course involves taking time off my full time job, getting trains and hotels and all sorts so involves much more than just paying for the course itself (part of the reason I've not been able to do any of the CND courses yet).

INTRODUCING BRISA LITE
• 3 week wear
• Non-yellowing
• Odorless
• Flexible and durable
• 5 finger cure

SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Smooths imperfections

• Base Coat
• Smoothing Gel
• Top Coat

SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• No filing natural nail
• Easy file
• Removable option

• Base Coat
• Sculpting Gel
• Top Coat

And I peed my pants again!!!! :) I looooove it!!! Thank you for posting it!

I am so excited about the Show and the Event that I can't sleep at night :) honestly!

Oh I love CND & S2!!!!

The Brisa Lite SMOOTHING Gel will be available to all with or without education and will be particularly pertinent to those who love and use Shellac.

Sorry if I'm being a bit dense Samantha, am I right to assume you mean this in the same way as Shellac is available to techs who hold a Manicure qualification but not for enhancements or literally no education?

I cannot wait for the show in February. :D Brisa Lite sounds so exciting. Thank you for all the info on it.

Sorry if I'm being a bit dense Samantha, am I right to assume you mean this in the same way as Shellac is available to techs who hold a Manicure qualification but not for enhancements or literally no education?

Manicure qualification, as with Shellac. All CND products are supplied exclusively to the nail professional, and you will continue to need a manicure qualification to open an S2 account.

Is it hypo allergenic ?

Of course :lol: Brisa Lite has the same safety levels and technology as Shellac and Brisa buff-off Gel. EVERY CND enhancement product is formulated with safety in mind FIRST.

Manicure qualification, as with Shellac. All CND products are supplied exclusively to the nail professional, and you will continue to need a manicure qualification to open an S2 account.

I meant more, although I could have worded it better, much better, was it to be a retail product as Samantha said polish can be used with it in one of her points about the system. The more I'm typing to you now the more I see the answer but I was just a little confused earlier :rolleyes: It doesn't take much on a Sunday morning to confuse me xxx

The Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel can be used on its own with a normal polish finish OR it can be used and finished off with Shellac colour depending on client preference.

Brisa Lite gels are not for retail sale ... Pro only as always.

Latest posts

Back