Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear All - this is as much info as I can give you right now... HTH's :hug:

INTRODUCING BRISA LITE
• No File Prep of natural nail
• 3 week wear
• Creates shape AND length
• Non-yellowing
• Odorless
• Controllable, self leveling
• Flexible and durable
• 5 finger cure
• Removes with foil & cotton

SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Smooths imperfections
• Increases nail strength
• Mends chips, cracks, tears
• Use alone or with Shellac

PRODUCTS FOR SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Smoothing Gel
• Color Coat (polish or Shellac)
• Top Coat

SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Instant length and shape
• No filing natural nail
• Easy file
• Removable option

PRODUCTS FOR SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Sculpting Gel
• Top Coat

FROM THE MAKERS OF SHELLAC!
INTRODUCING BRISA LITE: the first easily removable gel that is safe, color stable, and provides 3 weeks wear! Brisa Lite instills “beauty confidence” by creating a complete set of natural looking, perfect nails.

Brisa Lite provides enhanced length, shape and “consistency” for less-than-perfect natural nails. It applies/removes easily without damaging the natural nail.

Formulated using Brisa toughness/durability and Shellac removal technologies to protect the natural nail and create beautiful durable, easily removable enhancements that last 3 weeks without showing signs of wear.

• Technology delivers long wear and flexibility
• Addition of solvents promotes removability
• Base coat technology provides increased adhesion for enhancement, easy removability
• Removes with Shellac Nourishing Remover

Waaaaaaa in so excited! And I just can't hide it!!!* does a happy dance*

Not that interested in extensions - but the Smoothing Gel sounds PERFECT for us natural nail only geeks! Something we can use on our clients with ridges etc in Nails!

Super excited now!!

Mat xx

Not that interested in extensions - but the Smoothing Gel sounds PERFECT for us natural nail only geeks! Something we can use on our clients with ridges etc in Nails!

Super excited now!!

Mat xx

And the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel sounds perfect for when those natural nail clients have a breakage and want the nail mending with a three-week, non-yellowing 'soak off' sculpted nail, done without using a tip nor adhesive and no natural nail buffing! How can anyone doing natural nails not be interested in THAT? :lol:

Last edited:
And the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel sounds perfect for when those natural nail clients have a breakage and want the nail mending with a three-week ' soak off' sculpted nail done without using a tip and no nail buffing! How can anyone doing natural nails not be interested in THAT? :lol:

I only do natural nails but after reading about this I am super interested! Just hope I can fit the training around my school job when it comes out! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

The Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel can be used on its own with a normal polish finish OR it can be used and finished off with Shellac colour depending on client preference.

Brisa Lite gels are not for retail sale ... Pro only as always.

Thanks Geeg, once I'd posted I could see it, will drink coffee and THEN post next time once the brain has woken up :zzz:

xxx

I am so looking forward to these products, more and more people's are preferring natural nails I'm finding, due often to bad nails from nss, so these products will fill the gap and I know new and old clients are going to love them. Can't wait to book training :)

Aaaaaahhhhhhh. I'm so excited I can't stand it. 😜 I feel like a kid before Christmas. I'm so sad. I have ridges in some of my nails so I'm super excited about the Brisa Lite Smoothing. I'm also looking forward to training in the Brisa Lite Sculpting when that becomes available. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is super excited.

I'm definitely going to save up and do the course. Might do a couple of the other CND courses while I'm down in Edinburgh. Might as well. Now I just need to break it to the husband that I lied when I said I wouldn't spend any more money on courses for a while.

Fingers crossed it won't be a 12 day course otherwise I'll not be able to afford it for a few years.

And the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel sounds perfect for when those natural nail clients have a breakage and want the nail mending with a three-week ' soak off' sculpted nail done without using a tip or adhesive and no natural nail buffing! How can anyone doing natural nails not be interested in THAT? :lol:

I am beyond excited about this

Can the smoothing gel be used with a tip though for the odd repair? Do you proceed straight onto shellac or will we need to buy an additional Brisa lite basecoat?

Can we buy the sculpting gel at the show if we show our enhancement qualifications?

If Brisa Lite is going on sale before Pro Beauty what will be the criteria for being allowed to buy it? Do we need to be trained first? How will we know how to use it correctly?

I was gonna book my Brisa course before this... Now I'm all confused on what to do again hehe

Dear All - this is as much info as I can give you right now... HTH's :hug:

INTRODUCING BRISA LITE
• No File Prep of natural nail
• 3 week wear
• Creates shape AND length
• Non-yellowing
• Odorless
• Controllable, self leveling
• Flexible and durable
• 5 finger cure
• Removes with foil & cotton

SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Smooths imperfections
• Increases nail strength
• Mends chips, cracks, tears
• Use alone or with Shellac

PRODUCTS FOR SMOOTHING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Smoothing Gel
• Top Coat

SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Instant length and shape
• No filing natural nail
• Easy file
• Removable option

PRODUCTS FOR SCULPTING GEL SYSTEM
• Base Coat
• Sculpting Gel
• Top Coat

FROM THE MAKERS OF SHELLAC!
INTRODUCING BRISA LITE: the first easily removable gel that is safe, color stable, and provides 3 weeks wear! Brisa Lite instills “beauty confidence” by creating a complete set of natural looking, perfect nails.

Brisa Lite provides enhanced length, shape and “consistency” for less-than-perfect natural nails. It applies/removes easily without damaging the natural nail.

Formulated using Brisa toughness/durability and Shellac removal technologies to protect the natural nail and create beautiful durable, easily removable enhancements that last 3 weeks without showing signs of wear.

• Technology delivers long wear and flexibility
• Addition of solvents promotes removability
• Base coat technology provides increased adhesion for enhancement, easy removability
• Removes with Shellac Nourishing Remover

Hopefully the smoothing gel will also resolve the problem of delamination .

It all sounds wonderful.

I have to say CND really are a cutting edge company...They are the Usain Bolt of the nail industry. They really are to be admired.

I have to say CND really are a cutting edge company...They are the Usain Bolt of the nail industry. They really are to be admired.

Lol, I now have visions of Samuel doing 'the' Bolt pose - I might suggest he does this at our EA training in February, then we can decide if it's worth repeating at The Event... ;)

so if brisa lite will be available soon and not launched at the event this leads me to the conclusion that something else new will be?!! and also do i buy brisa lite before the event or not??i am going to be broke before the year begins lol

so if brisa lite will be available soon and not launched at the event this leads me to the conclusion that something else new will be?!! and also do i buy brisa lite before the event or not??i am going to be broke before the year begins lol

I'm thinking the same as you souz. I don't know if I should buy it or bit at the event. But I suppose can never have too much. Being a CND product in sure it'll sell like hot cakes and boost our businesses :D

Lol, I now have visions of Samuel doing 'the' Bolt pose - I might suggest he does this at our EA training in February, then we can decide if it's worth repeating at The Event... ;)

lol ....wonder how many hits that would get on youtube.

but like Bolt , CND are first out of the blocks,comfortably ahead of the competition and always have time for their fans....

(and they do pose a little too :wink2:)

I'm thinking the same as you souz. I don't know if I should buy it or bit at the event. But I suppose can never have too much. Being a CND product in sure it'll sell like hot cakes and boost our businesses :D

i know what your saying hun and i do agree BUT there are other CND courses i wanted to do but cant afford it all x

i know what your saying hun and i do agree BUT there are other CND courses i wanted to do but cant afford it all x

I know. I'm the same. Looks like I'll be cutting back on a lot of luxuries to save my few spare pennies. If I win the lottery I'll pay for all your courses. Now all I have to do is buy a ticket!

Latest posts

Back