Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot see messages in Mrs Geeks profile! Not sure what I am doing wrong! Can someone message me, I think I am going to combust in a minute!:confused::confused::smack:

I can't see the visitor messages either, could someone pm me please x

I can't see the visitor messages either, could someone pm me please x

Me neither! Could someone PM me too please? Thanks :) xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Just pm'd you all. Hope you got it! X

Ha Ha - so I have I - we must have been PM'ing at the same time ! x :hug:
Hope everyone can sleep sound now xx:wink2:

Ok I have changed my mind and am going to order on Monday, can't wait for pb and I can always buy more there if its on offer!! Can someone pm me the price please? I can'r see it on Mrs Geeks profile, I can't see her messages either xx

Do you know if sculpting forms are included in the sculpting kit? Is the sculpting kit only for producing French?

Thanks x

I was also wondering the same thing. The article in Scratch does not mention 'extending' the nail, just fixing breaks. Am I right in thinking it is strong enough to sculpt tips (hence the name)?

I'm going to hopefully order the Smoothing kit on Monday but not too sure about the sculpting kit as I haven't had my Brisa kit long and I'm still having a few lifting problems after around 10 days no matter how well I prep. Does anyone else? Hoping I'll be able to work with Brisa lite better (know it's most likely me, not the product). X

Could someone please PM both kit prices please? Thanks x

I will! First of all, I fell in love with the packaging. An intro pack in a glittery silver bag. Came with the Brisa Lite Base Coat, Smoothing Gel, and Top Coat, Scrub Fresh, Nourishing Remover, Solar Oil, CND #6 Gel Brush, Koala Buffer and Kanga File... all that at a criminally low price.

Felt like Christmas!

I agree! I'm using my bag for my arsenal of glitter. Lol! My clients are impressed how my tools are stored in CND's sleek containers. Cannot WAIT to try this on a client next week. My tester is holding up superb (as expected) . So excited :) :D

can anyone advise, other than the strength of the gel and the removal times- what is the difference between the sculpting and smoothing gels?

my reason for asking: I'm enhancement trained so can buy both, but is there anything preventing me from just buying the sculpting pack and using that also as a thin nail overlay under Shellac? (like we do with normal Brisa)

i understand the removal time for sculpting gel is 30mins, but is it twice the removal time of Smoothing gel purely because it's a thicker enhancement (as opposed to a thin overlay) and the remover fluid takes longer to get thru the thickness of the layer?

i can understand why CND would retail an overlay version for Natural nail techs who dont have the Gel enhancement qualification, but do us enhancement qual'd techs really need to buy both??

sorry if i'm not making sense but it's now 2.24am and i think i should be hitting the sack now...:wink2:

Can someone kindly pm me the price too? X

Looking at images on the Internet of the smoothing gel pack it shows a BL base coat and topcoat, on the CND site it says that when using under shellac you use BL base, smoothing gel, shellac colour coats then shellac topcoat. So am I right in thinking that the smoothing gel can also be used as a stand alone NNO, ie BL base, smoothing gel then BL topcoat, and either left natural or finished with regular polish?? Hope that makes sense lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I can't see it on Mrs Geeks profile - even through safari - could someone please pm me prices :)

Hjdavies30 - many thanks !!!

Does anyone know exact contents of smoothing kit? I'm thinking base coat , smoothing gel, top coat ? Will it include a brush? Surely not at that price?

Pleeease could someone pm me the prices too!? Was trying to be patient but its not working!

Too excited!!

Thank you :lol:

Pleeease could someone pm me the prices too!? Was trying to be patient but its not working!

Too excited!!

Thank you :lol:

Just inboxed you Hun xx

Does anyone know exact contents of smoothing kit? I'm thinking base coat , smoothing gel, top coat ? Will it include a brush? Surely not at that price?

Smoothing kit contains:
Base coat
Smoothing Gel
Top coat
Gel brush no.6
Kanga board
Blizzard board
Scrubfresh
Nourishing remover
Solar oil
Educational DVD
...all in a silver zip up bag!