Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smoothing gel kit ordered gutted about the sculpting one though lol

I'm going to pick my smoothing gel pack up in the morning, can't wait to have a play with it. X :)

smoothing gel kit ordered gutted about the sculpting one though lol

I'm looking at the S2 site and the Sculpting kit with the case is still in stock X

So can anyone with an S2 account buy the sculpting kit ???
I had thought it would just be the ones that are brisa trained already.

Just ordered my sculpting kit "squeeeee" I'm just so excited !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Couldn't sleep worrying I would miss it all! so just ordered smoothing kit :lol: Will wait for Sculpting when I know more about training dates.

Sometimes being an insomniac is rewarding, lol! Mine ordered, can't wait to get playing

Just ordered smoothing & sculpting! Eeeeeeeek! Glad I checked the website on the off chance, was hoping it would be up early! :)

Just ordered smoothing & sculpting! Eeeeeeeek! Glad I checked the website on the off chance, was hoping it would be up early! :)

Me too x

just been on and put my likkle order in lol just hoping that the sculpting promo pack is the same as the sculpting pack just will the silver bag.

Got mine at 6am but confused as to the difference between the two sculpting kits? One us already out if stock? Are they the same but one with a case?

I shall be online at 9am tomorrow to buy the BL Smoothing kit but not sure about the other as I already use Brisa and not sure it will be any greater benefit to me and my clients yet.

That's the dilemma I have! Hmmm what to do... Any advice anyone pretty please? Thanks

I've just ordered the one with the case hoping its a little gift from CND like the do from time to time lol - Its a pity they couldn't have put a pici of the open case on so we could have seen what was inside.

I've just ordered the one with the case hoping its a little gift from CND like the do from time to time lol - Its a pity they couldn't have put a pici of the open case on so we could have seen what was inside.

My fault.... We will update the shots with what is in the kits... We have final day of Regionals today and media training tomorrow... Will do it ASAP. :hug:

So, I ordered a Sculpting kit with the gorgeous silver bag (will do training as soon as possible), and I'm going to have a play on myself to see how get on.

And then I ordered 2 smoothing packs! I had just the 1 in my basket but just before I ordered I went back in and changed it! I can see me using the smoothing gel all the time. I was toying with training in Bio Sculpture but I don't see the point when we now have the Smoothing Gel available.

Cannot wait for the delivery tomorrow... It!s worse than Christmas day as a child!!!

How on earth are you all buying it already when it wasn't meant to start until 9am. Better be some left for me when I get back from school run lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Smoothing kit ordered!

Got mine 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😃
Soooooooooooo happy !!! ❤❤❤❤

Sooooo wish I could get it today...have to wait til next week boohoo :-(

Latest posts

Back