Britneys new hair do!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaX

Reaction score
So geeks what do we think to Britneys new do??
Will it become the new Sarah Harding??

I don't think so, but would save the hassle of doing my hair in a morning!! xx

I dread to think what I would look lik with no hair! Horrible! It is not something I would ever do by choice!

I think poor Britney must be so desperately unhappy, that she really doesn't know what she's doing at the moment.

She needs help ... I hope she gets it and soon.

To be honest I have been tempted before when my hair is being a pain! I would never do it though. Poor girl, whats she doing. Don't think her and justin will get back together now like I wanted :(

I don't understand it either. I used to be a top Britney fan, but I just don't get her anymore. She seems to be doing everything she can to ruin any chances of getting her career back on track! But on the other hand, maybe she doesn't want her career back, would you if you had all of her money?
xx

I think poor Britney must be so desperately unhappy, that she really doesn't know what she's doing at the moment.

She needs help ... I hope she gets it and soon.

i agree poor brit!

depression does funny things to you,i honestly think thats whats wrong with her...shes gone so far off the rails shes lost a wheel.

the pap dont make things any easier for any celeb going through a rough personal time.

xx

I carnt belive she got the clippers and did it herself..but the hairdresser is selling britneys hair on ebay!

I carnt belive she got the clippers and did it herself..but the hairdresser is selling britneys hair on ebay!

your joking!!

err i wouldnt want it free of charge..lol

and i dont reckon it would be hers anyway..owt for a quick buck i think!

that is minging tho..goosebumps err:Scared:

I read yesterday that she sat in her car and cried for 10 mins before she went into the hairdressers, troubled soul I think.

I read yesterday that she sat in her car and cried for 10 mins before she went into the hairdressers, troubled soul I think.
I just heard that aswell on this morning

I think if thats what britney wants then its up to her

ruby

Oh my god where have I been??

I havent heard anything about this, why would she want to do that?

well the skinhead/shaved look has been in for men for quite some time now, I reckon it's because they are lazy,lousy/miserable misers and won't pay a hairdresser, perhaps it will take off for women just like men........ women that don't care.

do you know to be honest i dont think that is her hair, it looks a little to light

and the colour in the pic as she is shaving the hair is dark!!

go figure i could be totally wrong..and quiet often am..lolxx

this is completley daft , on ebay theyre are selling "britneys hair " only thing is she must have had it cut all over the usa coz they are selling it from ohio, baltimore, california, :lol: pmsl.. how on earth all these people got hold of her hair is beyond me !! best thing is the bids are up at £5000 + wot a set of idiots ?? i think i might say she had it done in england , lmao >>

for sale britneys hair ...... she had it done in england really , honest it isnt my hair that i have cut off ,.... honest , bids start at £5000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree, anyone could hack a lump out of their hair and make some money out of it! x x x

this is completley daft , on ebay theyre are selling "britneys hair " only thing is she must have had it cut all over the usa coz they are selling it from ohio, baltimore, california, :lol: pmsl.. how on earth all these people got hold of her hair is beyond me !! best thing is the bids are up at £5000 + wot a set of idiots ?? i think i might say she had it done in england , lmao >>

for sale britneys hair ...... she had it done in england really , honest it isnt my hair that i have cut off ,.... honest , bids start at £5000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHHOOOO GENUINE GEEK HAIR! I'll have some please, would you like a cheque?

oooh sorry hun pay pal only , :lol: :lol:

i have dark hair underneath - take a bit of mine ad sell it, see if i can get half a million dollars for it!! xx

Latest posts

Back