Calming music. Not whales or seagulls, etc!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
Looking for calming slow music, preferably chart music. I have artists like Emelie Sande on a playlist just after any other songs?
My beauty room is in a salon in a high street aiming at young girls hence I'd rather normal musicxx

Looking for calming slow music, preferably chart music. I have artists like Emelie Sande on a playlist just after any other songs?
My beauty room is in a salon in a high street aiming at young girls hence I'd rather normal musicxx

Katie melua, josh groban? That kind of thing?

Keep calm and relax its three CDs and I paid about £10 on amazon, everyone comments on it!

Katie melua yes, not sure of josh groban but ill look at his stuff. That's the music I mean :) xx

He's a handsome chap! Have a look at both :)

Adele, Rebecca Ferguson, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran xx

Keep calm and relax its three CDs and I paid about £10 on amazon, everyone comments on it!

I downloaded this too and everyone comments on the tracks, worth the money SSx

When in doubt ..... Enya :)

I play this collection when I do Bodywraps, eyelashes etc, its really relaxing but not boring :)

How about Ben Howard? He's a personal favourite!

Fit some beautiful albums search for Bliss. The song 100,000 Angels from the album of the same name is a personal meditation favourite. Annoyingly can't use in treatments as I don't have PPL & PRS

Morcheeba Big Calm? Bit old school, used to be my friend's sex soundtrack when I was at uni, haha x

Morcheeba Big Calm? Bit old school, used to be my friend's sex soundtrack when I was at uni, haha x

Lol. This made me spit my coffee out.
I will never be able to listen to it again!!

Haha not sure what the song is but I want to listen to it just because of this!!

I need some more inspiration! I currently play Emile Sande and Michael Bublee, oh and radio 1 live lounge! All of which I now cant stand!! I play really relaxing music for facials, but for the rest I have just added to the playlist, Ben Howard, Adele, James Morrison... But I still want more! Also got an Ibiza chill out playlist which is quite good for the younger clients.

Who else?! Ed Sheeran I love and Bruno Mars, but don't they have swearing in? Not a good idea for when I have my old biddies in!!! :eek::lol:

Great thread.
I've got mainly Ibiza chill CDs but I'm fed up and fancy something slightly upbeat. But when listing to a particular artist, especially a favourite one even fit a few days, you won't want to ever listen to it again. So honestly I'd stick to unknown music.
Listened to my Ellie Golding album once in salon today and didn't want it on again ir if ruin it.
X

Yes Bruno mars swears like a trooper!! I'm hoping to download a non explicit version.
Honestly only play your artist albums couple if times a week or you will want to smash up any stereo that you hear them in in future lol

Yes Bruno mars swears like a trooper!! I'm hoping to download a non explicit version.
Honestly only play your artist albums couple if times a week or you will want to smash up any stereo that you hear them in in future lol

He does! I have that on my iPod. Must take it off. He also sings about having sex like gorillas lol! None of my clients have noticed thankfully.

I just put a load of albums on my iPod and put it onto shuffle. :)

Lol I've just noticed "seagulls" music?! I've not heard them squawking on my calm CDs lolz!!

George Michael old or new :) I'm playing now. Although he does aware a little too I just "Ahem" just right where he swears :)

Latest posts

Back