Can anyone recommend good leaflet design site and printing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I have to get some more leaflets done, and am thinking of having a logo designed by a company and having this incorporated into the website, leaflets etc etc.

But I am not that good at finding great good deals and would prefer a recommendation on where I can do my leaflets easily and get them printed off quickly too.

Any ideas??

I've just had my logo done with Verve Design & can highly recommend them, I'm really pleased with the finished product, Carl was has the patience of a saint and prices are very reasonable too! Am going back to get some marketing material done v soon!

HTH xxx

I'll second Carl at Verve Design - he has just done my logo for me and yes I agree he does have he patience of a saint!

Very helpful too, quck and very reasonable price - highly recommend!

Jo

And i'll third! I haven't got mine, but he has more recommendations than hot dinners on here, so I completely trust him. On his website there is a long, long list of his previous work, and there are some stunning designs.

For printing, i'm no expert, but I found this company, and have read a few good reviews, so once I have my design, i'll probably go with them. Hth x x

https://www.bestprinting.co.uk/

Carl at Verve Design again, he did my logo, I got my leaflets printed through www.edinburghprint.com who where excellent on price, quality and timing. :)

ooh thanks everyone, have to sit and sort this out next week. I can design my own but I am too busy and too lazy, I need to give myself a kick up the rear lol x:)

I've been using bestprinting.co.uk for the last 2 years and am happy to recommend.

Many thanks everyone, I've emailed verve printing and am impressed with their work! And will try bestprinting too. Thanks all it's a start for me

Carls designed my logo too, & is fantastic - you wont be disappointed. :) He gives you two copies of your logo, one for printing ie leaflets, business cards etc, & one for computer use on your website, or to add your logo on here.
x:hug:x

if you've got a design (or sometimes not) then cheap printing and an ok quality can be found with vistaprint.co.uk

however if you need a design i wouldn't advise them, if its something more professional your looking for and need a design then i'd consider talking to our graphic & web designer Andy - he is superb and if you mention me it appears you will get at least 10% off and he has so many printing connections he will get 4 print quotes and let you choose...

if its a few posters you want (less than 10 say) of any design he will print them in-house ... he has a huge 42" design jet printer in his flat (he says hes scared to leave it in his office ... don't blame him its about £10,000 of equipment) and can print anything from A5 to A0 at very low prices.

*:rolleyes: im aware i talk about him a lot and hope that I won't again for sometime as he keeps telling me to stop it as his work is building up and although he clearly loves being busy (from what i gather) he's now working at least 15 hours a day! poor guy at least he loves his job tho ... good guy :confused:*

hope this helps if you need his number or email give me a shout

Def Verve design! they are ace!XXX:green:

Carl's on the case designing my logo within the next week! Then the next job, leaflet design. Thanks so much geeks!! :)

where can i find the details for carl at verve design? thanks x

carl for me too....he's done my web 'skin' my biz cards, price lists, all my advertising i ever do...I get it printed mostly at vistaprint... and if your thinking of a website...only one choice:green: RUTH !

I'm another one for Carl!! He designed my logo and business cards in record time and has a knack for knowing what you mean even if you can't really explain it:lol: I looooove my logo and have had loads of positive comments about it....... Ruth also designed my site and did a fantastic job, I still can't believe I have my own website!!!

Kim xx

I got it off google hun, google verve design and their site is on there, worth looking at the fab designs!

Latest posts

Back